Reviews for Reef Island Adventures
kingpin12345 chapter 9 . 2/22
I'm guessing that Brock was in the crowd. It is said that people sneese when someone is talking about them. Overall, a great story. 9.5/10
nick chapter 1 . 1/29
Here are my 5 questions. 1. There must've been more to the fanfic's plot, besides the summary, right? 2. Any idea on what locations were used in the fanfic? 3. Any idea on when the fanfic took place? Be specific. 4. Besides Ash & Misty, who else is in the fanfic? 5. How old was everyone that was in it? Be sure to fill me in on this.

nick
SaintMichael95 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I loved it! I can honestly say that this is my favorite pokeshipping(ashxmisty) story! I thought it had great plot development with the perfect mix of romance and pure, raunchy smut! Amazing! You have definitely earned a follow from me!
alphabacon34 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I am sorry to say but your story is how do i put this... awful using ash as an experiment is just down right disgusting and i hate it i do not care if this is flame because this has got to be one of the worst fanfics i have ever attempted to read so please next time you think about doing something like this... don't!
Misty the Victini chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
as you can tell by my name , I am a MASSIVE pokeshipper aswell as a huge pokefan. I am a large fan of your work and have a question. Is professer Orchid actuly based on you? but any way good job.
Secret chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Good story
Fayari chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
"Then an alien appeared next to him. The alien had bright white skin, a giant third eye, webbed feet and steel mandibles. With one hand it was smearing something white around a small patch of red fur. The other hand held out a bottle. "Here," it said with a garbled voice. His hand took the bottle. The alien then used its free hand to smear the white fluid on its small pink horns. The alien looked at him with its three eyes then spoke in a garbled voice, "You better put some on, or you'll burn." Ash tried to obey the commands. He squeezed the warm white fluid into his hand until it was overflowing. The monster retracted a pair of eyes then snatched the bottle from his hand. After tossing away the bottle, the monster ravished him. It stole the cream from his hand then smothered him with it. Stroke after stroke, he became smeared with white cream. His chest, arms, back and legs were all in turn given a creamy Vicegrip. Then it stopped. It picked up the bottle and coated both hands with a new dose. The final attack was on his manhood. One hand grabbed his tip, the other stroked down his rod. Then it stroked back up. Then stroked down again. Finally it worked some hot cream onto his balls."

What.
Fayari chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
The funniest part of this chapter is your implication that Pokemon masturbate in their Pokeballs.
jtdarkman chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Awesome. Awesome awesome thank you thank you this is a great story and ill try to find the rest
Jessie Roug3 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
FANGASM goodness. nuff said.
music watch chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
The whole pissing and Ash with a dildo in his butt, was just too far. Not going to lie, the whole pokemon sex, made me feel like I was reading yiff or something. I really tried to finish this but honestly, some parts were just a little too much. I honestly expected for more actual anal than just toys and fingers.
music watch chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Good that the awkward pokemon sex scenes are now over.
Andy chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
Loved it!
Sepherif chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
AH...the citrus...nice little blurbs here and there, lemons lemons lemons and even more lemons O.o

Some scenes were rather enjoyable for their humor, all in all, about a 7.8/10
Dragonairprincessx3 chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
Love it wished that ash had proposed tho other than that Wow great loved it even tho their was lemon if you cut it out their is enough romance to make a T rated book it was awesome keep doing your thing and Pikachu is awesome as a father fighure he was always likke that to togapi so it wasnt that much of a strech Keep writin Awesome XD