Reviews for Ships That Pass in the Night
Mie779 chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
WOW this was great... It is trully a magnificent story you have written... I loved EVERYTHING about it, you have made a special story that not many have thought of writing, the love story of Georg and Agathe... and your version is just wonderful... Their love is so pure and DEEP that one can only imagine how devastated Georg got when she died... it explains so well why he shut the world out when he lost the love of his life... You have a way of captivating your reader with the way you describe their feelings and thoughts... And I really loved the ending, so passion filled and warm... Thank you for writing this story for us ;)
David chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
Wow! You've mentioned the town I live in! Gateshead! I was born in Glasgow - but I've been living in the North East for seven yesars now. I love it and now you've mentioned it. Thanks a lot mate!
Cathleen chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
This is so so good. I wanted to read one chapter a day, but I couldn't. I had to keep going and I ended up reading the whole thing in 2 days. Such a phenomenal job on the descriptions, the lines, everything. It's one of those stories I could come back to again and again.
adda edwards chapter 22 . 3/5/2009
NO, not the end!

I love this story - it's so going on my favorites list.

Seven telegrams seven children. Sounds like a good way of choosing how many children to have! :)

The way you described their wedding night was so erotic. Not in the obscene way but in a delicate and sensual way. The way he worshipped her body and brought her to complete esctasy was fabulous!

I applaud you! Brava! *clapping wildly*

I hope you write more - please know that it will be very much appreciated!
Shahrazad63 chapter 22 . 3/5/2009
Absolutely marvellous! I am looking forward to read more stories from you in the future.
adda edwards chapter 21 . 2/28/2009
Yea! A wedding! Please post the next part soon. I don't think I can wait!
Shahrazad63 chapter 21 . 2/28/2009
I am happy that you delivered such a wonderful update - I especially loved the Socrates/Glaucon dialogue. At the same time, I am sorry that your story is coming to an end. However, I am hoping that youll write more TSOM stories. You are a wonderful writer, and I will be looking forward to reading more from you.
adda edwards chapter 20 . 2/26/2009
Now all is right in the world! Lovely chapter - it's about time! haha
Shahrazad63 chapter 20 . 2/26/2009
Another incredible chapter. What can I say that I have not said before - brilliantly done!
scrubso chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
I do wish that Georg would hurry up and say those three words to her already. I love the story, Please continue, I'm looking forward to the next update!
adda edwards chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Two men fighting for the love of one woman; a tale as old as time. I love how you brought Georg and Reinhart face to face. It's funny how everyone knows that they love each other yet they are so afraid to say to each other.

I hope Agathe breaks through her fear. I love the letter, by the way!
scrubso chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
Oh oh! You have me real nervous about this new man you introduced into the story. I'd be really nervous if I didn't know the Georg and Agathe end up together in real life :)
adda edwards chapter 18 . 2/12/2009
Oh, I feel so sorry for him but he was a jerk to her. Maybe this will be what it takes for him to wake up and fight for her!

Another wonderful chapter!
Shahrazad63 chapter 18 . 2/12/2009
I find this very interesting. For some reason, I always imagined the romance between Georg and Agathe as an easy one, without a great deal of struggle - unlike his story with Maria. But I love the conflic you added to it, and hey, a rival! Georg should have to deal with one at some point in his life, shouldnt he? Well done, as usual - this is definitely one of my favorite stories at this point. I am only sorry for those readers who cannot see beyond a Georg/Maria story. They do not know what they are missing!
scrubso chapter 17 . 2/8/2009
That was very agnasty but wonderfly written. Please update soon! I look forward to the next chapter.