Reviews for Fame and Fortune? Forget It
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
This is awsome! I've wanted to read a fanfic about something like this for a long time but I've never found one! PWETTY PWEASE UPDATE SOON!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Don't hurt Rei. I don't care about the others just don't hurt Rei.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Damn Rei. You've been throught that over 35 times and you still do the same freak out thing?
yaoiluver889 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
good story! PLZZZZZZZ UPDATE! :P
yaoiluver889 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
its amazing n HILARIOUS! LMAO XDDDDDDDDD
andysanime chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
Really good job on this and... please don't make the characters die 0.o.
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Please hurry and make more chapters, dont forget such a good story
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Love the story. Please update soon
Beautiful Hangover chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
good like the chapter

but girl come on try and be faster with ur updates

i want to know what's going to happen next

i like ur story and it's hard to wait so long

_

thanks for this chapter though
Bokmal14 chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
this is a good chapter and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
YuriFonFabre chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
once again a great chapter delivered. Im glad you're back on your toes and have decided to update this story. I defintley loved how yuriy just kicks the door down and everything is like super awkward. You always seem to be able to balance humor with romance and thats why I love your stories so much! Update soon!
Anonym chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
Hey Keru ) Really like your story, just started reading. So Kai knows, that's a good thing, but what happens when Rei leaves? TT Don't kill the characters, I love them and your story ) It's a really good ide you came up with Rei being a singer and so, making him the star and not Kai. I like that And of course Tala and Tyson! I really feel with Kai thougt, I'm not good with the talking-thing either xD Great story, update soon )
suzanne chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
thank for other chapter and i didn't see that kai knew ray and his friend are famous singer and i guest wait see what going to happen next chapter and i can't wait to read your other story as well and please update other as well if you don't mind

cya until next time :)
beckylovesgigs chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
oh snapple indeed

love this story and will be following it closly
harukatenohu chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
another chapter well done...but i feel sorry for poor Rei being laughs at by all those people and i public...

i would feel like sh*t if it happened to me

so Kai...go cheer up you little kitty -