Reviews for The Twelve Labors of Clark Kent
Ooooh, this is so clever and well executed. Wonderful! :D
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Loved it
GottaLoveThis chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wow, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your story! Very creative, and fun! Totally different than any other CLOIS stories I've read thus far. You did a great job!
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ah! I loved this story so much!

Never seen Hercules, but, yup, I agree. Lana is a dog.

Great ending! xD

K x
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Lois was the Bull. that was so funny.

great story
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wonderful fic. Loved it. Can't wait for more!

Poarephant. Hee.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
The Twelve Labors was a great idea to base a story around. The stuffed boar/elephant thing that he won for her sounds so cute. The three gossiping co-workers were great. I love that Chloe tried to set them up, but they both new she was lying. The fortune teller giving Lois even more clues to their future and an unknowing Lois completely dismissing it was so funny.
clois love chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
excellent story. i enjoyed reading it.
daydreamer10101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! So very cute that favoriting this is completely irresistible! Excellent job! :)
Satori Blackthorn chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
So col! I feel so silly for not catching on to any of the 12 Labours until the end of the story, and I'm a Greek history minor! *sighes* Don't tell my profs.

I love the creative ways you included Heracles' labours! Lol, especially the belt, that was cute! :)

Excellent story, and despite how hard it must have been to fit in the 12 different elements, both Lois and Clark were excellently in character!

~ Satori Blackthorn
sunset chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Thank you for sharing this.

Loved the part with Chloe where Clark changed his mind about being busy.

Certainly everything you've written from the moment Lois entered...

favorite lines:

"What do you want, Clark? A prize?"

"No, a kiss will do."

"Wh-what do you mean, a k-kiss?"

"Come on, Lois, lay one on me!"

"In your dreams, Smallville!"

"Okay, I guess I'll have to take my prize myself."

Clark: You know, most women would be happy with whatever their man got them.

Lois: Yeah, but the fact that I'm more of a challenge is part of my charm. It's also one of the things you love most about me.
jmstevens chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
They were having such a great time. Lois was even starting to open up until those...women showed up. *Gr*

Well, at least Clark was classy about it.

"She was talking about my love life, you dork"

Lol. Gotta love Lois.

Cute story. :D
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was fabulous. I loved it from beginning to end! Chloe setting Clark and Lois up was just too funny. She's a clever one, even if her lying skills needed a bit of work. That was cute that Clark decided to bail her out.

I loved everything at the park from Clark going on that ride for Lois, the kiss and getting those bitchy girls to back off. And when he didn't pick up Lana's call, I cheered! :D

That's cool that you got them all of the labors in there ... what a creative idea! You have such a good grasp on the characters and the dialogue was very awesome.

Wonderful job!
I'm Feeling Puckish chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Very cute story! :)
Meg chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
As a novice student of mythology and a rampant fan of Clois I must say this was one of the greatest vignettes I have ever read about them. Kudos to you!