|Reviews for Severance and Forlorn|
| XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
It's a good story... But Seto is 12 when they get adopted
| GeminiLady21 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
FUDGE. GOZABORO. (Still don't know how to spell name, LOL.)
| GeminiLady21 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
WTF?! Damn gozabro! Whatever you spell his name like, I DON't CARE! Me no like! But it's a good impression of Seto's and Mokuba's life with him
| Wolferrath chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Okay this is my first time readin this fanfic and i'm already crying. after wat Gozaburo treats Seto and Mokuba, i'm tempted to just stab him severely. that jackass!
*ahem* sorry for goin off topic. Great start on the chapter. I can't wait to finish reading the rest of ur fanfic D
| XxxSetoAndBakuraFanxxX chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
I almost,no I did start crying,because I thought that son- of-a-bitch killed Mokuba. Thank Ra Seto was only haveing a bad dream!
| CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
| Arana Is chapter 23 . 8/19/2010
I happened to like how Isono got incorporated into the story.
I also liked how you ended Seto's monologue. How something else ends
I really think you did a great job with Mokuba's characterization. He was very believable and very interesting perspective to read from.
Well, that was me being vague so I don't spoil anything for any other readers. Thanks for the good read.
| Arana Is chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
Seto's overall transformation has been interesting to read. It's very sad to see how willing he is to destroy other people's dreams for his dreams.
| Arana Is chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Seto needs to relax.
GiftAround $100 plus shipping and handling
Plus, the evil stepdad's filthy rich. He can buy another one.
| Arana Is chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
The Gozaburo in this story is defintely crazy. I wonder what made him so...unbalanced.
| Arana Is chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
This is a interesting story. I've never found good Gozaburo fics from his childhood before and this chapter has to be one of my favorite so far. I really like how it's from Mokuba's perspective, much of the time. How he sees his brother change.
| John Smith chapter 23 . 1/30/2010
Ah, what a long read, but it was well worth it! I admit that at times I kinda got an "eh" feeling in the story, but I think you made up for every little eh with Isono's appearance. God, that was brilliant. So good. _
Things I thought could have been improved:
- The level of abuse. This isn't really that much an issue, I just feel like I as being desensitized to it way too soon. It became less dramatic every time.
- Seto's lack of focus on mechanical/technological things. Also not that much of an issue since you obv didn't go into every aspect of him as a person, but the thing with the calculator sort of made me feel like you were ignoring his specialty.
- The scene in which Lector realized why Seto was sleep deprived and not eating. I thought that was a really touching concept, but the exposition (with Lector explaining it all in dialogue) killed the drama for me.
- Mokuba's helplessness. Throughout most of the story he seemed to really reflect how Gozaburo and everyone but Seto saw him. Now that I've written it that way though, I'm wondering if you intended exactly that, and I'm suddenly impressed with it LOL
Things I thought were great:
- The way you worked Isono in. I really cannot get over how incredibly clever and beautiful that was.
- Seto's slow changes in personality. So well carried out, really.
- Mokuba's change in personality as well. It took longer than Seto, but by the end he had gathered up a great deal of strength and looked much more like the Mokuba we all know and love in the show. He is just so gollygoshderned cool!
- Seto's final breakdown. It took him so long, and it was really great how you showed exactly what it would take to finally push Seto into a corner like that. Brute force, coercion, threats-none of them could make him back down. But take all of those things away and leave him questioning all of his carefully planned choices in life, and he's suddenly and completely lost. Of course, it just takes one ray of hope to get that tough guy back on his feet!
-The overall relationship between Seto and Mokuba was really well portrayed I think. Seto's pokerface leaves lots of people thinking he's heartless, but he really does care for his brother. And even if he loses sight of that once in a while, it's simply a part of him that he cannot deny, as he himself stated in your eloquent wording.
Overall, a great story and my favorite in the trilogy!
| pinkberry chapter 13 . 10/17/2009
im now officially your fan T.T
| pinkberry chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
huhuhuhuhuhuhu seto is so selish ohmeegawd i need to brace myself for more drama! wah youre story is epic its been so long since i've found a story i will devour reading word for word!
| pinkberry chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
oh my god that was so intense! i was so speechless you're just simply brilliant!