Reviews for The Edge
Wemetlastgeneration chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Cool story! To bad there no ATFE thing! I have an RP in general if anyone's interested.
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
WAH SO SAD! Good story and yes Taisuke is an idiot so we can't blame him...but we love him anyway haha
Life The Kidd chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is pretty good.

I'm happy that there are more Alive stories now.

It makes me full.

:'3
Kipcha chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I think that you underestimate yourself and your writing skills. In your Authors Note, you seem rather insecure that you did a good job when really, you did an excellent job! (Excuse me evaluation, I just finished Psychology and that stuff sticks with ya ;D)

I thought it was great for showing Hirose's thoughts and emotions, and it seems close to the manga series, which it great. Wonderful work!
Oooooo It's Shiny chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I like it, that's all I can really say. Words fail me.
STupIdWiNsAGaIn chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow, that is really good. Hirose was always my favorite before he became a comrade. But he has to be down there somewhere... there is no way someone so incredibly cute could become so incredibly evil. It's just not fair...
Plotline.Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I saw no failed metaphors or incoherant sentences! This was really good, a fascinating idea. I actually like drabble, so I don't really mind. Keep up the good work. One of the few things I don't like about your stories is that they often aren't long enough, just when I got into this story, it was over! ;)
Alex chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh, my I had to read this a few times.

To get it all completley.

It's very good, but very depressing.

o. But so it the Manga itself, you here they're animating it?

OH, drat I got off topic.

Anyway, I enjoyed it! You did a good job!

(Sorry, I'm not good at critism.)