Reviews for Be Mine
Angel of Darkness119 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
One word:

Sweet!
MaryxJoey ForeverForever chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
awwwwww he gave up that easily i wanted to c joey... or mary kick his but again XD but great story .
rezmutt chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this is actually so cute! i love the entire plot and it's not rushed or chessy :)
xXDarkerKillXx chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It was cute , I think it was just the length it should have XP
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I'm surprised you didn't have Mary kick his butt. Catch ya on the flip side.
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
aww really cute

loved it ;]
RhythmicalMusa chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
PLZ MAKE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY! i want to know more of it plz :D

and thank u for creating this story, so plz plz make more chapters D
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aww, sweet. I really liked their characters in this story. Kind of not sure about how fast the end bit happened, but it was cute. Anyway, good work.

S
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
comme ci, comme ca.
ilikefooood chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That made me cry, because when I first saw the summary, I didn't want to read it. I don't like reading sad stories about Joey Parker and Mary :] because well, they seem so perfect. So perfect that I'm not obsessed with Edward Culen anymore. But, when I did read it, I fell in love. This was so beautiful, you better write more. But not 7 years later, that seems too long! XD so, please write more. Or I'll get obsessed with Twilight again.
Lyn316 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
very cute
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
not sucky?

how about FUCKING AWESOME!

i loved this! oh PLEASE tell me there is more!

or you write more Another Cinderella story fics because that was the best one i've read

(and because i'm that obsessed, i've read them all)
mads411 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Man that was a great chapter! I really don't like Mary's ex boyfriend. Aww...cute moment between Joey and Mary! I loved it!
mcecile chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
CUTE! LOVE IT! god. this is like one of the best ACS fics i've read. totally adorable! :D mattie