Reviews for Power: the Office Game
UXHuchihaxhyuga chapter 34 . 7/19/2014
Amazin story ahhhh i just love the fics they get married or hav kids so cute sasuhins
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
You are so messing with my IB life with your stories OMG they are just too good for my sake! :D I can't stop reading them T-T
YafahShira chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Mmm it's Sabaku and Fugaku just so you know...
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
awesome
You are amayzing chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Thanks for an entertaining fanfic loved it!
Keep writing
Keep rocking
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Itachi the bane of Sasuke's existence and will be the bridge to his non-existent love life.. I love his and Neji in their crazy antics.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
A drink with Hinata? well so long as Shino and Kiba would sweep her off her feet.

I will try to ignore the Itachi and Neji implication.. Bastard Sasuke, dammit!
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Sasuke's planning on underhanded tactics eh? Well if Hinata finds out, there won't be any sympathy for the devil.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hyuuga style! I love it! Let's throw him off his game! Yay!
Umnia chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
nice
selma chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
daaaaaaaang that was hot loved the story im also 13 im not sopost to read thes things but ya i just wanna know aboute love im one if those shy girls
Kaila Azroth thats my fic name chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
I am three years older than you and haven‘t even wrote something as hot and sexy and juicy like this! You make all inspiring perverts proud!

I just wonder who you‘re bf is gonna be XD

KIDDING!

love this story of yours its cool lke that!
kiss2lips chapter 34 . 9/20/2011
I love it :)) like it was so cute I dunno I just find it so awesome, sure your characters where ooc but it matches KYA! I'm just such a big sucker for SASUHINA and Sasuke being a father I think it suits him very well so yeah I'm kinda in a rush so Im'ma be quick with this awesome story. Im on the progress of reading your other stories g'luck!
powerofmicrofibre chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
IM 13 2! (though ur probs older now XP) Loved it btw.
lady sweet pink chapter 21 . 10/16/2010
they are back together again :) I really like when they fight, it's so cute xD