Reviews for Weary Hearts
LunaMad chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Bad Ron!
LunaMad chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
Can I castrated the old coot?! So, he wouldn't take Harry away from Severus? Please let me castrated him! Slowly and painfully! grrrrr..
Bluewolf80 chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
I would think that Snape would be steaming mad to know that Dumbledore had known about the abuse and did nothing. Snape is not showing much of his usual tendencies toward anger.
arghh chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
Friend not fiend!
I think fiend means enemy or something!
Other than that it is good!
saralinia12489 chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
ΔΊ
Fenris Jin chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
This was a nice family fic. I actually fell in love with Uncle Luc and Aunt Cissy for some reason. :D
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Hmm so Harry is at the stage where he can hug people, even males. Harry also feels comfortable enough to call the manor "home". How in the world does that mean that all the progress that has been made has been washed away?
Writtenaspr chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
This story brings me a bit of sorrow, because you have written the child in pain so well.
Severus' part is very small, as compared to the Malfoys.
Doesn't that alter the tenor of the story a lot? He is the main parent, and his personal power and charisma is not so slight.
A flaw, linquistically speaking: ''Albus moved towards the boy... ''..you'll be arrested Anyways.''
A.D. is a highly intelligent, upper class, extremly educated, elderly, British Wizard, at least 100 years older than the American, teen-school years, of lower education, who might say : '' anyways.'' and seem natural. His education is equal to Harvard, Eton or Harrow, and his speech always reflects this fact. ''Manners makyth Man'': the motto of William of Wykeham
So , this speech defect is not Dumbledore, however much of a villain, he is turning into.
Villains do not lose their eduction, they misuse it.
Reading on.
It simply doesn't fit the persona., nor would chewing gum, or taking drugs.
Different characters have differing speech.
Alas, you are not the only author on this net to make this mistake, but it causes the reader abruptly to fall out of the magic sphere, in which the story blooms and thrives.
Happy New Year to you.
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
any normal parent would leave the school especiallly if they had other options
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
So now I want to punch dumbles square in the face
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
whyn would his aunt and uncle want to keep him
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
a little confusing but good
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
It's sad that because of one man's power hungry ambition that Harrys, ife will be so disrupted he finally made a few friends to only end up being torn away from them to keep him safe.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
After making that accusation there is no way that Albus could take the chance of Harry remembering more.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Who was working with Albus to take Harry.