Reviews for Salvation
alex chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I was enthralled by this story from the very begginig and can't help but say that this is the greatest code geass fanfic I've read so far. The character development is great and the ever progressing relationships had me wanting to read more. The only thing that is slightly annoying is that you don't say what happened to C2's baby. Oh and I really loved the ability you gave lelouche. It. Kind of reminds me of prototype the game. Which is a sick as abillity yet you made it even more beast.
Nicholas.Diego chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Update pleasee..
Juleezy chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
This was fantastically written!

Though, I must admit to skimming through most of the first half, I could still tell that it was very well done. The interactions, characters, and scenes that you created were done nicely.

Even though I have yet to read other post R2/alternate ending fics due to an awful trait of laziness, I really enjoyed this one. Another aspect that I enjoyed is how you broke up the chapters into different scenes and somehow said enough without being too descriptive and wordy.

Anyway, I know it's been a while, but I do hope that you update!
shitsulelouch chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Please update sooooooon! I can't wait!
bakagirl123 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Update soon please.
CUTIEPIEPP chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
KYA!THAT'S SO SWEET OF THEM!PLS ADD MORE!
Ppsh chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Hm... fascinating and wonderfully written fic. This is one of those stories that I'm pleased to have not too much negative to say about it. The character interactions were superb, and the actual plot is quite cool. I did get a bit worried towards the start of this chapter - briefly it seemed that Lelouch would somehow go through with the Zero Requiem, or some strange variation thereof... and to be perfectly honest I'm not sure quite what has happened since the Damocles detonated. The events seem a bit vague, and out of order, and I'm left a bit bewildered.

Nevertheless I have enjoyed reading this. I feel a bit bad for Kallen, but I also really enjoy the way you did her character. I think it's always a bit of a conflict for writers of C.G fanfiction, in that both C.C and Kallen love Lelouch but he can't really be with both - realistically - which often leads to them pairing Kallen (or C.C) off with some other totally inappropriate character, which I'm -really- glad you didn't do. As cold as it sounds I'd rather her be alone than with someone other than Lelouch, lol.

Regarding the vagueness... I'm assuming Lelouch is like a political prisoner of the UFN now, 'for life' (they'll be waiting awhile) which lets him live his life in peace with C.C, albeit in captivity (not that they can really hold him if he decides otherwise). Which doesn't seem too bad, but I still am not quite sure I understand why he did that. Why not just conquer the UFN, as he clearly was succeeding at, and then become Emporer again? Personally I always thought Nunnally would be an awful leader/politican, and Suzaku is awful at just about anything requiring thinking. What was wrong with the notion of Lelouch and C.C, immortal Emporer and Empress? You quite rightly noted that people are fickle and forgetful; give a few decades and anger towards Lelouch would have died down. If he'd played an active role in ensuring peace and advancing civilisation, within half a century people would be worshipping him as a messiah. Zero Requiem was always an incredibly moronic concept in my opinion, it likely would have lasted for all of two weeks, perhaps not even that long, and ultimately I don't really see how what you've established differs that much; yes, he's a prisoner, but the people will still forget about him if he isn't in the public eye, or doing bad shit. Ultimately it will be no more effective than Zero Requiem. Well, I think, I'm still not certain what's going on.

Anyway, I love this story. It's one of the best R3 (sort of) fic's around.
Black Matryoshka chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
Wow, I am completely entranced by this story, I can't wait to see more.
OmegaPotato chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
This story was amazing! I think this was my all-time favorite Code Geass story.
Zero612 chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Cooooooooool! Lelouch is like freaking Prototype with devastator forms. I want another scene with the Demonic badassery thing, im faving this just cause of those chapters
Awsomeness7 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
curator?
Awsomeness7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
u put nee-san at the beggining of lelouchs capture, nee-san is older sister just formally
Loyal Knight chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Dude, this is a great story and all and I can see that its coming to an end in the next chapter, but I have to ask how long will it take to update the next chapter. It's been what almost 8 months now since your last update.

I really hope you update the next chapter soon. It would be a shame if you abandoned this story right before you reach the ending.
likeliquidsunshine chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
DFIJAKFJ OMG! you updated! YES

i love your story. it was one of the few that i could read witout cringing. The way you portrayed the characters are just Perfect with capital P. Thanks for sharing! :D Will be waiting for your next update (Hopefully soon )
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 8 . 4/3/2010