Reviews for Favorite Color
Cannas chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
awesome! ok, the final verse didn't fit in my opinion, but the rest was just awesome! I rly love it!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Really beautiful. I can't believe I didn't read this earlier, but i loved the word play and how emotional it was. You really got a sense of what Mikey felt and the last few minutes of Raph's life.
Mopping-Sips chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
My heart cracked. Thank you for writing this!
milliondollarninja chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i loved it *wipes tears away*
WoAiNi edward chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Ah! That was so beautifully written! I love it! ~sniff sniff~
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
That was vary beautful. *wipes away tear*
Kyaserin Marii chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
"As the blood drips from us, As it pours from our enemies, I can never forget him, For every time I battle, I see red, And red was his favorite color."

Very powerful, it sent serious chills. The whole poems was wonderful (sad, but wonderful) but that last part, WOW!

Now I'm going to crawl in a corner somewhere and cry...
UNH chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
that was sad. poor mickey.. from other revews i saw that they were begging for a one-shot are you? htat woukld go with the poem very well. well don't leave us hanging like you do your other books...and IM MEAN THAT!

AND MY IDENITY WILL BE REVILED SOON ENOUGH! (evil chuckel)

how bout that for a clif hanger... he he he!
Backseat Writer chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I really don't care for poetry fics much, as I have a hard time feeling them and it's hard to find a good one, but this is an exception. You can see Mikey by the grave with his brothers, and you have managed to convey Raphael's final minutes vividly in only a few words where others have not been able to manage it in hundreds. I particularly liked how you ended it, with Mikey talking about how he can never forget his brother while they battle because red was his favorite color -very fitting!
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I had to go over the beginning portion again when I realized what they were, but overall I am relatively impressed! Normally I drone out of poems so much that I don't retain an ounce of it but your's told a story of sorts. Especially in the middle where you mention the bullet, and how vague you put the action into there just enough to let us know what's going on but little enough that we have to use our imaginations. Overall well done!
fantasyfan17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I'm not logged in right now, but once I actually do this is going in my faves. Usually I can't stand poetry fics, either.

I loved it, loved it, loved it. Great description. Now if only there were a one-shot to accompany it *hint hint*. God that would rock. You've done an astounding job here, really. Poor Mikey.