Reviews for Never Bitter, and all Delicious
EvaH2Os chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
its been like four months since you put this up so i dunno if youre going to finish it with the last section, but i hope you do. I love the story.
EvaH2Os chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
realy cute

and sad
EvaH2Os chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
loved the first story and glad you did a companion even if im only finding it like months later
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Cute, especially how Cameron didn't end up changing her name. Would be confusing if you were a doctor. XD Kutner's so sad, and I love Daddy!Chase.
jotc chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Sad, but very thoughtful and well written. I enjoyed anticoagulation a lot, and I am enjoying this one greatly also.
January-21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Im a huge fan of all your stories... i loved to see the "missing" years from anticaoagulation and i would love to see more..

very good writing!
Glistening Sun chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Jo,

I'm a big fan of "Anticoagulation" and I love how you are starting to fill the years up to then with "Bluebells in the late December" and now this story.

The story is very well written and I particularly enjoyed getting a glimpse into the Cameron-Chase's early family life, understanding why Cameron drives the children to rehearsals, sports, etc. (I was wondering about that when I read "Anticoagulation") and the game of rock-paper-scissors over walking the girls to the bus stop made me laugh.

My favourite part is the conversation between Cameron and Kutner. I love how you have used her experience of the death of her husband to help Kutner in his grief.

Please keep writing!