Reviews for Tournament
Hidari chapter 3 . 1/7
Awww so cute!
Kenji chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
Please continue the story!
paedirt chapter 3 . 8/2/2017
Loving this series. Thanks
K chapter 3 . 2/24/2017
I never expected a continuation for this gem! You're really a great writer! I'm glad I decided to get back to . I know it had been quite a long while already but I hope you continue this tale. Please, continue?
Kaokenfan chapter 3 . 2/22/2017
One more chapter please? I just found the story and was glad to see that you have updated pretty much every year and a half or two years. Well It's been since 2015! I hope to see something posted soon. I loved this, It deserves a proper ending. Keep going please!
Elezan chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
All to be said is, I shall await a new update... But man it was great! B
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
More? Lol, I like how open-ended this story is! It could go on... or it could just end here! Great work!
chelszy chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Thank you! This is nice :) I'm not really waiting for anything, but do update if your muse comes up again~
KureNo11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I really really hope that you'll make the next chapter of this story. I LOVE this! Normally I dont have an eye to AU stories, but this is exceptionally :) It works!
dokiwuvnabi chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Hey there! I really like this story and I hope you haven't forgotten about it yet. I'll be waiting for chapter 4! :D
KazeYasumi chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Hey, this was good! Somehow, it works...Kenshin as a knight, haha! It was really cute, and if you ever write more on it, I'd like to read it! :]
Mama Kat chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I found this story right after you posted the first chapter, and enjoyed it. I just found it again and wanted to tell you I like it, i enjoyed the storyline and the flow of the scenes and conversation. I hope you do post more, even if it isn't with this story.
meantoddy chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Me, i have been waiting for this chapter. And waiting for the next. :) love their chemistry. Love knk
seikkyokuka chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Awww :)
WillowChine chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Thank you so much for updating! I really enjoyed reading the additional chapter :D