Reviews for Tournament
Bee chapter 2 . 2/3
I thought this was pretty good. I would be interested in seeing another chapter someday, you still have a year and a half before it's been four years again.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Wow!
xskyskipper chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
great plot and adorable Kaori 3 please update
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Waaah! Why did Kaoru or Sano not recognize him in Chapter 1? lol, I mean, there can't have been too many pretty boys like Kenshin right? XD Besides, He did introduce himself as Kenshin Himura.

Anyway, now I wish Koshijirou did see Kenshin and Kaoru together.. Wouldn't it have been hilarious to watch either of them try to wheedle themselves out of the marriage? lol, Not that they would after that.

It would have been fun to see Himura reveal his previous encounter with them. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Kenshin being his predatory self and Kaoru in denial.. lol. Hasn't anyone told her hunters love it when their preys try to put up a fight? XD
K chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I enjoyed reading this again! Please continue writing more Kenshin/Kaoru fanfictions. :D
K chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Kyaah! Another Kenshin and Kaoru interaction that I enjoy XD
meantoddy chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Wow! Great job! Hope you add a sequel to the sequel of the prequel... Heheheh :)
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love their banters ! Thanks, this is a very wonderful story!
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Really? Four years? Well it's fine. Dance of the Gods took five years and fans waited and is still waiting for the last two books so four years will be fine. I really want to know what happened after Ken-kun won the tournament for Kao-chan's hand in marriage. So I guess I'll wait. :D
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I wish a guy like this Kenshin would win a tournament for me. Only Kenshin doesn't exists in the real world and tournaments for the hand of a lady doesn't occur anymore. What a world we've end up with...
Vineyard chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
More more more! aww this chappie is so kewt! Kaoru is one spunky princess! I wish we could see how she is going to deal with Kenshin now that he came for her hand!
Serendipithy chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I will wait those four years in hopes of another part! :D

Kaoru has such a sneaky father- I love it.
YamiLoki chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hey,

I am glad that you decided to continue this story. However, I was wondering if kenshin met kaoru one year ago, why did it seem like kaoru have no memory about kenshin in chapter 1? Perhaps you wanna look through that? Looking forward to the 3rd chapter!
callalily32 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012