Reviews for Tournament
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 3 . 5/26
Interesting story! And great chapter! XD
Ryumie chapter 3 . 5/26
Wow. Definitely worth the wait. Hope to read more chapters from this. :))
sapphirehimitsu chapter 3 . 5/26
Unexpected add-on chapter! It has been so long since I last any of your updates but I really enjoy your stories, even the uncompleted RK stories which I secretly hope you will continue to update! Anyway, this is a really nice add-on and somehow, you made it seem like it can stay as it is or there can be further add-on. Looking forward to your RK updates as always! :D
teshichan chapter 3 . 5/26
Oh em... an update after all this time. the wait was absolutely worth it. I love the chapter! Glad to have things cleared up and intentions more known. I love how you still aligned their main canon issues here.

looking forward to you continuing this. Though I hope it doesn't take too long! The story is gettimg juicier and juicier. Haha ;-)
Firstly, to your question. I would be one of those waiting, and I'm sure there are more. I had accepted that most writers had moved on, but this update more than made up for the long wait.

I just love that you maintained both characters so solidly intact and I loved that the arguments and rationalization from both sides complimented and flowed seamlessly to a perfect acquiescence.

This seems a good place to stop; if this was an actual Japanese dramas, this would be all that you get to see; but I would love to read more, maybe with both of them pretty much settled into their relationship but with another plot twist that tests their emotional rather than their physical strength. I guess I'm thinking of Jinchuu.. but whatever floats your boat. I'm just happy to read your writing again.
Sessha Kenshin chapter 1 . 4/7
Please make another chapter to this onegai shimasu. It's very interesting and refreshing to read. There are a few irregularities with the chapters but forgivable enough becauuuse... I think Kaoru will not take it lightly that as last year's swords champion she'll just accept the winner's proposal right? Hence chapter 3. Ha! Kenshin and Kaoru duels. Kenshin fights fairly, Kaoru makes a mistake, she almost hurts herself but Kenshin sacrifices the win to protect her. Boom! You know where this is going. Come on... come on... chapter 3 here you go... please update.
Bee chapter 2 . 2/3
I thought this was pretty good. I would be interested in seeing another chapter someday, you still have a year and a half before it's been four years again.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Wow!
xskyskipper chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
great plot and adorable Kaori 3 please update
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Waaah! Why did Kaoru or Sano not recognize him in Chapter 1? lol, I mean, there can't have been too many pretty boys like Kenshin right? XD Besides, He did introduce himself as Kenshin Himura.

Anyway, now I wish Koshijirou did see Kenshin and Kaoru together.. Wouldn't it have been hilarious to watch either of them try to wheedle themselves out of the marriage? lol, Not that they would after that.

It would have been fun to see Himura reveal his previous encounter with them. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Kenshin being his predatory self and Kaoru in denial.. lol. Hasn't anyone told her hunters love it when their preys try to put up a fight? XD
K chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I enjoyed reading this again! Please continue writing more Kenshin/Kaoru fanfictions. :D
K chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Kyaah! Another Kenshin and Kaoru interaction that I enjoy XD
meantoddy chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Wow! Great job! Hope you add a sequel to the sequel of the prequel... Heheheh :)
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love their banters ! Thanks, this is a very wonderful story!
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »