Reviews for Tournament
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
*\o/* LOVE THIS! *\o/* glad she's going to allow him to stick around and play her intended and maybe she can get to know him. i think that's what her father and the author-kami had in mind. sweet!
gin
JapanLi chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Thank you so much for the update. I always enjoy your versions of these characters, no matter when you post!
notentirelyunliketea chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Yay! I love this story and didn't think it would be updated! Thanks for adding to the story
kenkaofan chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
please add another chapter about this story when kenshin will be propose to her! . love it!
Shieroell Maive chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
I honestly didn't expect this to be updated, but i'm glad you did :) thank you
Please continue this maybe just up to their wedding day
missloved chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
It is nice seeing you write again. :) Thank you for the addition .
Reignashii chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
If u updated this every 2 years or so I'd still read it lol this was a wonderful addition I lived it sooo much hahaha looking forward to any other hits of inspiration to this universe whenever that is!
Liz chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
I really enjoy reading this series. It is better than most RK standard fanfic currently saturating the fandom. Thank you so much for sharing. I will be looking forward to any additional installment!
misc.potatoes chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Ah you've updated it again! :DDD I'm liking this universe more and more, things look like they're about to get even more interesting. Thank you so much for adding another chapter!
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
IT'S UPDATED! I nearly squealed in delight when I see the notif. I really like this chapter. I hope there's more. I already waited more than two years. I can totally wait another, if that's what it takes. :)
SmileItMakesThemWonder chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I absolutely love your story and the prose. I think its well written, the characters are engaging, the storyline is impressive, and your writing style is lovely. Absolutely in love with this story. Keep up the good work :) hope to see an update soon
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Well, that was one way to get her attention, I guess! She took him seriously, at least. I love that he's willing to help her, any way he can.
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I really enjoyed it. X3
rhodablanche chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I really like this story. Keep writing please! :)
Oyuu-Saramoto14 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I love this! Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece! It may be months or years but I will wait for future chapters!
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »