Reviews for Tournament
Reignashii chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
lol i wouldn't mind waiting another 4 years for another chapter XD this second part was awesome! I totally loved it! :D makes me wonder what got him to participate in the tournament for Kaoru's hand in marriage and if he went to another tournament where he met Kaoru again hehehe I always did love this story and was so sad to see it only a one shot cause I would always be wondering what happened after? but seeing this of what happened before was just as awesome! it just made me giddy I do hope you'll have more inspiration to add more to this story sometime cause I would happily read it!
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
i guess the events in the previous is the outcome her father had in mind above... sneaky guy.

nicely described jousting and loved how he confused kamatari for the princess, and to be winked at. lol
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I very much enjoyed this latest addition. I liked both "Tournament" and "A Beleivable Courtship" and the added scenes have enhanced them both. I like how much we get to see the rurouni aspects of Kenshin here and yet he is not abjectly humble either. Swithcing Kenshin to jousting was an excellent way to get Kenshin on less exalted ground so that there would actually be need and a true sense of contest. Very well imagined. I hope to see more someitme. (over the next decade perhaps?)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
WAHAHHA OMG GREAT JOB! I don't know how you can just leave this hanging (look who's talkin) but this is good stuff right here! I LOVE the way you plotted the entire thing! I can only hope and pray you write more!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
AWW MAN! This is amazing! I love it! GREAT JOB!
Asioleshion chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Wow! I love you right now :D I was so excited when I saw this update. I had wondered at what made Kenshin enter the tournament, and this is better than anything I could have come up with! I found it very amusing that he thought Kaoru was a guy. Haha who doesn't love an armored clad Kaoru winning her own hand.
I do hope there is more of this to come, it must be priceless to see Kaoru's reaction at finding out he's the joust champion ;)
deliriou599 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
so of course I had to go back and re-read the first chapter! I was hoping for a chapter that came right after chapter 1 (story wise), but I wasn't disappointed with this one instead _ It was really good and you did great to focus on the details of the joust. Excellent job (hope you do write a courting chapter though) _
Azhwi chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Oh... OH that's sneaky. Kaoru is going to kill him for knowing her before she got to know him.
*grins* And the old king is having such a huge laugh out of this. Got his wish in the end. At least, I'm assuming. XD

Great read! Thanks!
theborderline chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I was so excited to see that you continued this story! You are one of my favorite authors :) Thank you!
AutumnsFall chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Such a good chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
QueenPotatos chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I'm in love with your writing e_e (xD)

I like the fact that it's only a two shot, keep it that way ) I'll be waiting for your next story !
Lcsaf chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I'm so glad this was updated. I would love to see how it plays out going back to the proposal Kenshin owes her. He seems to have a completely different personality in the first chapter. So what's happened in a year, I wonder, to have that change?
J Luc Pitard chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Here's our backstory, then. Loved the action and the growing attraction.
Wanted to point out one error: " A pretty brush swept across her cheeks as she turned away..." I think you meant blush.
jhalya chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Interesting backstory, I liked the whole charade:))

PS: now that you are revisiting your old stories, do you think you could spare a glance at Sugar and Spice? that fic had ssssooooooo much potential:D
amie689 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
It's so wonderful that you're continuing this. I loved the first chapter and adds a new perspective to their interaction.

I feel a "Wait,.. Kenshin? As in the same Kenshin who won last year's jousting tournament' moment; as a follow-up to the 1st chapter...
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »