Reviews for Tournament
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
I didn't expect this update. It sure was a pleasant surprise.

Kenshin should have just revealed himself as the jousting knight from the get go. Less painful that way.. Since Kaoru appeared to have been waiting for said knight to make his appearance so she can marry herself off to him. xD

Although, it was kind of romantic when you realize that Kaoru was actually trying to fend off Battousai's advances no because she was scared, but because she was waiting on Sir Kenshin.. Very sweet, I must say. Himura should appreciate the sentiment! xD
callalily32 chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Yay! I love this story and I love your updates! :)
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
So happy to see another chapter! thanks!
Icy chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Oh my gosh. I can't believe that this story would be somewhat extended. I'm happy, love it!
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
*\o/* LOVE THIS! *\o/* glad she's going to allow him to stick around and play her intended and maybe she can get to know him. i think that's what her father and the author-kami had in mind. sweet!
gin
JapanLi chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Thank you so much for the update. I always enjoy your versions of these characters, no matter when you post!
notentirelyunliketea chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Yay! I love this story and didn't think it would be updated! Thanks for adding to the story
kenkaofan chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
please add another chapter about this story when kenshin will be propose to her! . love it!
Shieroell Maive chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
I honestly didn't expect this to be updated, but i'm glad you did :) thank you
Please continue this maybe just up to their wedding day
missloved chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
It is nice seeing you write again. :) Thank you for the addition .
Reignashii chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
If u updated this every 2 years or so I'd still read it lol this was a wonderful addition I lived it sooo much hahaha looking forward to any other hits of inspiration to this universe whenever that is!
Liz chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
I really enjoy reading this series. It is better than most RK standard fanfic currently saturating the fandom. Thank you so much for sharing. I will be looking forward to any additional installment!
misc.potatoes chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Ah you've updated it again! :DDD I'm liking this universe more and more, things look like they're about to get even more interesting. Thank you so much for adding another chapter!
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
IT'S UPDATED! I nearly squealed in delight when I see the notif. I really like this chapter. I hope there's more. I already waited more than two years. I can totally wait another, if that's what it takes. :)
SmileItMakesThemWonder chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I absolutely love your story and the prose. I think its well written, the characters are engaging, the storyline is impressive, and your writing style is lovely. Absolutely in love with this story. Keep up the good work :) hope to see an update soon
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »