Reviews for Tournament
missloved chapter 3 . 5/28
It is nice seeing you write again. :) Thank you for the addition .
Reignashii chapter 3 . 5/27
If u updated this every 2 years or so I'd still read it lol this was a wonderful addition I lived it sooo much hahaha looking forward to any other hits of inspiration to this universe whenever that is!
Liz chapter 3 . 5/27
I really enjoy reading this series. It is better than most RK standard fanfic currently saturating the fandom. Thank you so much for sharing. I will be looking forward to any additional installment!
misc.potatoes chapter 3 . 5/27
Ah you've updated it again! :DDD I'm liking this universe more and more, things look like they're about to get even more interesting. Thank you so much for adding another chapter!
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 3 . 5/27
IT'S UPDATED! I nearly squealed in delight when I see the notif. I really like this chapter. I hope there's more. I already waited more than two years. I can totally wait another, if that's what it takes. :)
SmileItMakesThemWonder chapter 3 . 5/26
I absolutely love your story and the prose. I think its well written, the characters are engaging, the storyline is impressive, and your writing style is lovely. Absolutely in love with this story. Keep up the good work :) hope to see an update soon
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 5/26
Well, that was one way to get her attention, I guess! She took him seriously, at least. I love that he's willing to help her, any way he can.
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 5/26
I really enjoyed it. X3
rhodablanche chapter 3 . 5/26
I really like this story. Keep writing please! :)
Oyuu-Saramoto14 chapter 3 . 5/26
I love this! Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece! It may be months or years but I will wait for future chapters!
kaoruca chapter 3 . 5/26
I've loved every word. You'll always be welcomed back. So glad to read your work!
I missed you here!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 3 . 5/26
Beautiful. This is absolutely beautiful.
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 3 . 5/26
Interesting story! And great chapter! XD
Ryumie chapter 3 . 5/26
Wow. Definitely worth the wait. Hope to read more chapters from this. :))
sapphirehimitsu chapter 3 . 5/26
Unexpected add-on chapter! It has been so long since I last any of your updates but I really enjoy your stories, even the uncompleted RK stories which I secretly hope you will continue to update! Anyway, this is a really nice add-on and somehow, you made it seem like it can stay as it is or there can be further add-on. Looking forward to your RK updates as always! :D
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »