Reviews for Tournament
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 5/26
Well, that was one way to get her attention, I guess! She took him seriously, at least. I love that he's willing to help her, any way he can.
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 5/26
I really enjoyed it. X3
rhodablanche chapter 3 . 5/26
I really like this story. Keep writing please! :)
Oyuu-Saramoto14 chapter 3 . 5/26
I love this! Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece! It may be months or years but I will wait for future chapters!
kaoruca chapter 3 . 5/26
I've loved every word. You'll always be welcomed back. So glad to read your work!
I missed you here!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 3 . 5/26
Beautiful. This is absolutely beautiful.
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 3 . 5/26
Interesting story! And great chapter! XD
Ryumie chapter 3 . 5/26
Wow. Definitely worth the wait. Hope to read more chapters from this. :))
sapphirehimitsu chapter 3 . 5/26
Unexpected add-on chapter! It has been so long since I last any of your updates but I really enjoy your stories, even the uncompleted RK stories which I secretly hope you will continue to update! Anyway, this is a really nice add-on and somehow, you made it seem like it can stay as it is or there can be further add-on. Looking forward to your RK updates as always! :D
teshichan chapter 3 . 5/26
Oh em... an update after all this time. the wait was absolutely worth it. I love the chapter! Glad to have things cleared up and intentions more known. I love how you still aligned their main canon issues here.

looking forward to you continuing this. Though I hope it doesn't take too long! The story is gettimg juicier and juicier. Haha ;-)
Firstly, to your question. I would be one of those waiting, and I'm sure there are more. I had accepted that most writers had moved on, but this update more than made up for the long wait.

I just love that you maintained both characters so solidly intact and I loved that the arguments and rationalization from both sides complimented and flowed seamlessly to a perfect acquiescence.

This seems a good place to stop; if this was an actual Japanese dramas, this would be all that you get to see; but I would love to read more, maybe with both of them pretty much settled into their relationship but with another plot twist that tests their emotional rather than their physical strength. I guess I'm thinking of Jinchuu.. but whatever floats your boat. I'm just happy to read your writing again.
Sessha Kenshin chapter 1 . 4/7
Please make another chapter to this onegai shimasu. It's very interesting and refreshing to read. There are a few irregularities with the chapters but forgivable enough becauuuse... I think Kaoru will not take it lightly that as last year's swords champion she'll just accept the winner's proposal right? Hence chapter 3. Ha! Kenshin and Kaoru duels. Kenshin fights fairly, Kaoru makes a mistake, she almost hurts herself but Kenshin sacrifices the win to protect her. Boom! You know where this is going. Come on... come on... chapter 3 here you go... please update.
Bee chapter 2 . 2/3
I thought this was pretty good. I would be interested in seeing another chapter someday, you still have a year and a half before it's been four years again.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 2 . 9/12/2014