Reviews for Tournament
Azhwi chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
*snicker* Okay, that was just fun. I love the way you portray Kenshin: confident, suave, mischievous, and down right hair-raising.
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh, that was awesome~ Gonna take me a while to read through all of your fics now, I guess lol
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I really like it, a pity it stands alone...
DeeDark chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hello, I just came across this story and I love it. The premise is great and I loved the banter between Kaoru and Kenshin. I know that you said that this was going to be a one shot but it doesn't feel like one. I really wish that that you would continue with this story. I would really love to read more.
smile-lifegoeson chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i think you should do a story out of this one-shot:))
brit02 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
No way could you end it like that, you HAVE to continue or else I'll reach through the computer and strangle you! (that's a jk btw I'm prone to threatening people when I want to get my way...) If I were more bored, I'll go through your other RK stories cause it seems you are a really good writer...a great writer, actually. But I'm not that bored...yet...
caseyedith chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Nice :)! I love Kaoru's attitude in this, and the whole scenario really. Love court fics! :) And the line about Sano being exceptionally tall-funny! And I also liked how Kenshin irked her possibly because his hair was too pretty.
openwindow chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA! i loved this fic! LOL kaoru's hilarious! and kenshin too. but mostly kaoru's just my hero. 8D
Pinay chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Pretty neat! hahaha!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Great one-shot! Great job!
reylrit chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I really do think you should extend this one-shot by one or two chapters perhaps? It's witty and funny and exactly the type of cute one-shots which anyone would like to read. Good job!
JellyBeanForest chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This fic made me smile. Kenshin is very VERY pretty... much too pretty to be thirty... and homicidal.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Instant fave, thanks.

Smart and funny.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Very cute and funny! Lovely one-shot!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
*giggles* i love that, "then i'm 24" pft, nice! My picture of kaoru is one in a slightly plain princess dress with her crown almost falling off her head because of the slouch... it's very... kaoru _~
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »