Reviews for Tournament
brit02 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
No way could you end it like that, you HAVE to continue or else I'll reach through the computer and strangle you! (that's a jk btw I'm prone to threatening people when I want to get my way...) If I were more bored, I'll go through your other RK stories cause it seems you are a really good writer...a great writer, actually. But I'm not that bored...yet...
caseyedith chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Nice :)! I love Kaoru's attitude in this, and the whole scenario really. Love court fics! :) And the line about Sano being exceptionally tall-funny! And I also liked how Kenshin irked her possibly because his hair was too pretty.
openwindow chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA! i loved this fic! LOL kaoru's hilarious! and kenshin too. but mostly kaoru's just my hero. 8D
Pinay chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Pretty neat! hahaha!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Great one-shot! Great job!
reylrit chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I really do think you should extend this one-shot by one or two chapters perhaps? It's witty and funny and exactly the type of cute one-shots which anyone would like to read. Good job!
JellyBeanForest chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This fic made me smile. Kenshin is very VERY pretty... much too pretty to be thirty... and homicidal.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Instant fave, thanks.

Smart and funny.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Very cute and funny! Lovely one-shot!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
*giggles* i love that, "then i'm 24" pft, nice! My picture of kaoru is one in a slightly plain princess dress with her crown almost falling off her head because of the slouch... it's very... kaoru _~
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
lol. this is good! lol.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Man I'd love to read this from Himura's POV!
Odat chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Hahaha, that was great. Too short! Haha, poor Kenshin. Made me giggle. But really now! I wish that this had a second chapter! I want to know where you can take these guys! I want to see how you can develop their relationship! Using way too many exclamation points, sorry. I'm also spamming your e-mail. Ha, sorry, and I still have more stories to read!
jenniebennie chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Kenshin can come and fight for m hand in marriage anyday of the week, and as the ledgendary Battousai it just makes it that muh better :O)
Belle86 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aw! This is a cute and funny story!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »