Reviews for Tournament
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
It's an amazing story, I loved it. However, one thing wrong with it. It's to short. It definately needs one more or two more chapters.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i love it
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I do enjoy the quick sketch of worlds and stories you can acheive with a one-shot but personally, I'd love to see more. This is just the start of a relationship, afterall. I htink it would be fun to see Kaoru scheme for escape and Kenshin try to woo her.
antica chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
lol this is so cute .. it had more laughing so hard when Kaoru and kenshin were talking hehe love the last sentence .. my opinion is that kaoru will probebly blush so hard lol

as i said ... fun fic .. keep up the good work :)
flaming-amber chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
AH! I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Its so simple and very entertaining. I'm hoping that you write one more chapter. Its asking for it!
morning rush chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I'm practically grinning right now, my mouth hurts. This fic is cute and funny, I haven't read such an amusing read in a long while. Great job! You have a talent for writing humor, as well as drama. "to have met you earlier" pulled at my heartstrings. Cheers to that!
raine chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hello! This fic is so lovely or awesome! There are few court fics in RK that I really like. This is one of them though mostly conversations its captures the characters quite well. Sano and Kaoru banter and Kenshin playing along but still mischievious. Really really good. Hope there's more! _
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this made me giggle like mad! i love how flowing and casual their conversation is. plus, i fell in love with kenshin the moment he "rudely" opened the doors. there's something mildly possessive about him that is just so sexy. great one-shot!

-abubi-chan
midnightblue123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this has the makings of a mutli chapter story then again it's okay as a one shot too.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6