Reviews for The Incandesence of Ignorance
awwwww so sweet
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Well done
JoTerry chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Yay! Shenny! Write some more, please?
Snowdrop-143 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Squee* so it wasn't totally in character but close enough to be a headcanon au ;)
PussyWillowCat chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aww, I loved it. I loved Sheldon and I think you portrayed him very well :)
Aimlyn882 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was such a sweet story. I love it.
womanaction chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Dawwwh :)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Not bad.

A little confusing, but then this is Sheldon. And Penny.

I like it. But I like anytime Sheldon and Penny get together.

rate: A-
ladybrin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I am so gald that you wrote this fic- i enjoyed reading it- i wondered too- why sheldon kept penny- love your take on this
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
As far as she was concerned, if she couldn't sleep, he shouldn't be able to either.

Creeping towards Sheldon's room, she thought her heart was beating a little too loud for her liking. She ignored it

"Why didn't you get rid of me?" Her heart felt like it was in her throat. Why was she so nervous?

He smiled his little half smile at her and she felt her heart sink. What did she expect him to say? That he was in love with her? She was being ridiculous and she hated herself for it. This was SHELDON. She needed to keep reminding herself of that until it sunk in.

"Sheldon, honey, I love you so much. You know that, right?"
"Sweetie, no, you don't have to worry about that. I meant that I love you as a friend."Why did it feel so wrong when she said that?

"And while I'm not sure if I've ever loved anyone, seeing as how it's such an obscure term, I'm certain that if I were to feel that way about anyone, it would be you."Nothing could describe how loved she felt in that moment.

Beatiful d(*-*)
alocalband chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
FANTASTIC! Seriously, I truly loved this :) You captured both Sheldon and Penny perfectly, keeping them completely in character. I can't wait to read more of your work!
00JLO chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Nice fanfic.
Hercilia chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is such a wonderful little one-shot I really like how you wrote it. i hope to see more in the future!
A Flicker chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh, how sweet! The ending was so adorable.
funvince chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was quite good. Sheldon and Penny were in-character and the dialogue was amusing. Sheldon saying that he kept Penny around because she was his only female friend surprised me because I hadn't thought of that even though it was such an obvious, logical reason. Near the end with Sheldon's awkward attempts to convey his emotions made me smile. He really is a child in many ways.