Reviews for Some Little Lunacy
JustAGuest chapter 19 . 7/14
I was having a fabolous tine readung this fabulous fic. I scrolled the screen down as my eyes read every word, lauging at every humor until soda shot out of my nose. And read and read only to be stopped because my parents caught me still up even though it's already midnight. The next day I finished reading ch19, excited for the next chapter to see how lulus' date turn out. I clicked 'next'...nothing happened. I clicked again, nothing. It slowly dawned on me that you HAVEN'T uploaded anything...FOR 4 YEARS! WHERE DID YOU GO?!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THUS FANFIC AND I WANNA SEE LULU AND CCs' DATE!
Isana yashiro chapter 19 . 6/16
Eyyyy yowwwww my o so awesome idol who wrote this o so beautiful story.. Are you still there I've been waiting since no one knows when... I've been checking if your going to update this story but there's none... Please author I hope you find an inspiration to continue this storyline ...
Reader chapter 19 . 5/12
I've been reading this story every time I check if there's an update and I still get excited on what happens next. Been so long now and still waiting for your fabulous story to continue. Hope you update it soon!
YOU'RE fAmiLIAR chapter 19 . 4/14
Please updaaateee! Its been like 5 years, and I want to read more of this FABULOUS masterpiece! You are a really talented writer and you should share that FABULOUS talent with the FABULOUS people of the FABULOUS world! I hope you'll continue this and write more stories like this FABULOUSNESS called Some Little Lunacy.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we want see Lelouch getting tortured- err, enjoying his first date! After all so many things can go hilariously wrong! Like failing to win a Cheese-kun prize and suffering C.C's wrath- that sounds wrong. Getting lost in mirror mazes, getting into trouble with mascots, a roller coaster ride of doom, a horror house, the diabetes couple spying, and Tamaki-sensei! 'Nuff said.

Also how about a double- no triple date?! With Euphie and Suzaku and Anya and Gino. That should be FABULOUS!

Anyway, good luck and more sucess kabayan! Pinoy Power! I hope you get back to this soon. Galingan mo! Go koa-chan!
FY chapter 12 . 1/25
Lmao Lelouch you suck at art, it's Orange not Green, love your waifu much XD
FY chapter 7 . 1/25
I thought Lelouch's present was condoms at first. Amen for my dirty mind.
witch's warlock chapter 1 . 1/2
when will you continue this?
Blackbalrog chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Awesome story this is like the third time I have re-read this and I still love it! Charles still got me every time I cant stop laughing! sooo update soon please?
OliviaPage330 chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
I LOVE THIS BOOK! It's so funny and awesome! I can't wait for CCxLelouch first date! 4eva!
Mars chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Ne, no turn twenty? Hnn..
Xtine-san chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
That. Was. Awesome! Cool story you have there! You're great, really no kidding! I love your work! Suteki desu *_*
Wish you'll post an update already cause I want more! Hehe, not trying to be demanding here :)
Keep up the good work
Ruelux Prince chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
You really need pictures to assist you on dress making? Even though I agree wholeheartedly that those outfits suits them. Wonder where Lelouch and Suzaku keep their huge accessories.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
wahaaaaa ... XD
thats so sweet of lelouch hahaha .. xD

still cant recover in pregnant part .. xD
WAHAHAHAHA .. XD
i love their family i love their dad i love v.v and most of all i love CC and lelouch mwuaaaaahh
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
We'd like to read the continuation please..
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2013