Reviews for Some Little Lunacy
CCxLelouch chapter 19 . 5/27
Update please...
When will chapter 20 come out?
Yang04 chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
koa-chan! please update SLL! please!
DATEDATEDATEIDEA chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
I think Lelouch and CC should participate in a couple game like they did in Kaichou wa Maid Sama were Usuii and Misaki participated in eating, ping-pong etc contest(s)
Then I think they should have does cute moments, were it's embarrassing for them but cute for us eg. Accidentally kissing.
Also at the end they should somehow end up sleeping together in the same bed (no lemon or anything) so the next day Momona (? The cat) would wake them up. When they wake up they're face are like 2cm away and they are hugging too.. Feet intertwined, hands on each other's hips, C.C looking up at Lelouch from his chest while lying down on his arm, Lelouch hugging CC with his other arm/holding his hand
TE3H3E chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
I've noticed that the best writers of anime fanfic are filos and they have the most original ideas too! However just a tip, you need to be more descriptive! However plot, grammar etc is perfect!
JustAGuest chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
I was having a fabolous tine readung this fabulous fic. I scrolled the screen down as my eyes read every word, lauging at every humor until soda shot out of my nose. And read and read only to be stopped because my parents caught me still up even though it's already midnight. The next day I finished reading ch19, excited for the next chapter to see how lulus' date turn out. I clicked 'next'...nothing happened. I clicked again, nothing. It slowly dawned on me that you HAVEN'T uploaded anything...FOR 4 YEARS! WHERE DID YOU GO?!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THUS FANFIC AND I WANNA SEE LULU AND CCs' DATE!
Isana yashiro chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
Eyyyy yowwwww my o so awesome idol who wrote this o so beautiful story.. Are you still there I've been waiting since no one knows when... I've been checking if your going to update this story but there's none... Please author I hope you find an inspiration to continue this storyline ...
Reader chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
I've been reading this story every time I check if there's an update and I still get excited on what happens next. Been so long now and still waiting for your fabulous story to continue. Hope you update it soon!
YOU'RE fAmiLIAR chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
Please updaaateee! Its been like 5 years, and I want to read more of this FABULOUS masterpiece! You are a really talented writer and you should share that FABULOUS talent with the FABULOUS people of the FABULOUS world! I hope you'll continue this and write more stories like this FABULOUSNESS called Some Little Lunacy.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we want see Lelouch getting tortured- err, enjoying his first date! After all so many things can go hilariously wrong! Like failing to win a Cheese-kun prize and suffering C.C's wrath- that sounds wrong. Getting lost in mirror mazes, getting into trouble with mascots, a roller coaster ride of doom, a horror house, the diabetes couple spying, and Tamaki-sensei! 'Nuff said.

Also how about a double- no triple date?! With Euphie and Suzaku and Anya and Gino. That should be FABULOUS!

Anyway, good luck and more sucess kabayan! Pinoy Power! I hope you get back to this soon. Galingan mo! Go koa-chan!
FY chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
Lmao Lelouch you suck at art, it's Orange not Green, love your waifu much XD
FY chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
I thought Lelouch's present was condoms at first. Amen for my dirty mind.
witch's warlock chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
when will you continue this?
Blackbalrog chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Awesome story this is like the third time I have re-read this and I still love it! Charles still got me every time I cant stop laughing! sooo update soon please?
OliviaPage330 chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
I LOVE THIS BOOK! It's so funny and awesome! I can't wait for CCxLelouch first date! 4eva!
Mars chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Ne, no turn twenty? Hnn..