Reviews for Some Little Lunacy
just someone chapter 19 . 5/16
Hey dear author i really love the story and i've already read it 3 times already. I really REALLY love it so please please PLEASE continue the story. I really hope you're not dead or anything. Please finish the story you can do it! I think im crazy cus i keep on checking on the story since i've read it for an update so please update. Pleaseeeeeeeeee. And btw you're one amazing writer i've already read all of your stories.
Shabana naik chapter 19 . 3/10
Where is the 20 chapter ?I am eagerly waiting to read , in this the story stops with 19 chapter . By the way the story is real humourous and I love it , and semper fidelis was too good . Thank u for making such a story , it feels good and rileafed to know people are taking the story to make it the most interesting in its own way.
ivan n'scent chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
I've read this fic twice (the first was like a year ago). It's really well written and comical and I just like everything here. I wonder if you'll finally update this since I believe it's only 24 chapters-long or something. 19 is quite almost "there". I hope the news about CG's third season may bless your muse to continue this amazing work!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
Oh my gosh! I love this! I read all the chapters in one shot and I hope you still update someday. Pleeeaaase...don't leave us hanging haha. And thanks for writing this. You're awesome!
KireiNa Hime chapter 19 . 10/31/2016
Why are you stopping here,,?! Where's the rest 5 chapters,,?!

.THEM.!
Republic Che chapter 19 . 10/11/2016
It's been a long time! Please update!
CCxLelouch chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
Update please...
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2016
When will chapter 20 come out?
Yang04 chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
koa-chan! please update SLL! please!
DATEDATEDATEIDEA chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
I think Lelouch and CC should participate in a couple game like they did in Kaichou wa Maid Sama were Usuii and Misaki participated in eating, ping-pong etc contest(s)
Then I think they should have does cute moments, were it's embarrassing for them but cute for us eg. Accidentally kissing.
Also at the end they should somehow end up sleeping together in the same bed (no lemon or anything) so the next day Momona (? The cat) would wake them up. When they wake up they're face are like 2cm away and they are hugging too.. Feet intertwined, hands on each other's hips, C.C looking up at Lelouch from his chest while lying down on his arm, Lelouch hugging CC with his other arm/holding his hand
TE3H3E chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
I've noticed that the best writers of anime fanfic are filos and they have the most original ideas too! However just a tip, you need to be more descriptive! However plot, grammar etc is perfect!
JustAGuest chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
I was having a fabolous tine readung this fabulous fic. I scrolled the screen down as my eyes read every word, lauging at every humor until soda shot out of my nose. And read and read only to be stopped because my parents caught me still up even though it's already midnight. The next day I finished reading ch19, excited for the next chapter to see how lulus' date turn out. I clicked 'next'...nothing happened. I clicked again, nothing. It slowly dawned on me that you HAVEN'T uploaded anything...FOR 4 YEARS! WHERE DID YOU GO?!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THUS FANFIC AND I WANNA SEE LULU AND CCs' DATE!
Isana yashiro chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
Eyyyy yowwwww my o so awesome idol who wrote this o so beautiful story.. Are you still there I've been waiting since no one knows when... I've been checking if your going to update this story but there's none... Please author I hope you find an inspiration to continue this storyline ...
Reader chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
I've been reading this story every time I check if there's an update and I still get excited on what happens next. Been so long now and still waiting for your fabulous story to continue. Hope you update it soon!
YOU'RE fAmiLIAR chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
Please updaaateee! Its been like 5 years, and I want to read more of this FABULOUS masterpiece! You are a really talented writer and you should share that FABULOUS talent with the FABULOUS people of the FABULOUS world! I hope you'll continue this and write more stories like this FABULOUSNESS called Some Little Lunacy.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we want see Lelouch getting tortured- err, enjoying his first date! After all so many things can go hilariously wrong! Like failing to win a Cheese-kun prize and suffering C.C's wrath- that sounds wrong. Getting lost in mirror mazes, getting into trouble with mascots, a roller coaster ride of doom, a horror house, the diabetes couple spying, and Tamaki-sensei! 'Nuff said.

Also how about a double- no triple date?! With Euphie and Suzaku and Anya and Gino. That should be FABULOUS!

Anyway, good luck and more sucess kabayan! Pinoy Power! I hope you get back to this soon. Galingan mo! Go koa-chan!