Reviews for Some Little Lunacy
Mars chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Ne, no turn twenty? Hnn..
Xtine-san chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
That. Was. Awesome! Cool story you have there! You're great, really no kidding! I love your work! Suteki desu *_*
Wish you'll post an update already cause I want more! Hehe, not trying to be demanding here :)
Keep up the good work
victoriayukimura chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
You really need pictures to assist you on dress making? Even though I agree wholeheartedly that those outfits suits them. Wonder where Lelouch and Suzaku keep their huge accessories.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
wahaaaaa ... XD
thats so sweet of lelouch hahaha .. xD

still cant recover in pregnant part .. xD
WAHAHAHAHA .. XD
i love their family i love their dad i love v.v and most of all i love CC and lelouch mwuaaaaahh
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
We'd like to read the continuation please..
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
WHERE'S EPISODE 20!?
Chachu chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
PWEEASE CONTINUE! YOUR STORY MAKES ME LOL OUT LOUD AND I JUST CAN'T HELP IT! I LURVE IT TOO MUCH! GAH, IM CRYING NOW... IM GOING TO DIEEE OF LACK OF LOLS AND OF YOUR STORY. ME WANT MORE, ME BEGS FOR MORE (and I never beg!) Woooo! I hOPE that I just motivated you 1000000000000% to continue!
Chachu chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Ahem... WHERE ART THOU LAST CHAPPPTTTTERRSS OF YOUR MARVELOUS STORY! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME HANGING AND I EXPECT TO SEE MORE FROM YOU SOOOON!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
When will SLL updates? I've been waiting almost a year (I just started this 2012 :3) cuz if I start way back on 2009, a 9 year old kid shouldn't be reading rated t's xD im sorry if I'm quite persistent. I didnt mean that way I know that theres problems, its just that my love for SLL is 20 out of 10. I know its beyond, because you deserve my big loveeee. Im sorry, I'll wait :) its just that to remind you that theres still someone out there waiting for this fic, no one gave up. We'll be still on tracks.

Koa-chan, Queen of CluClu fics, amazing cracky writer, please take your time. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter :) Please take your time, and as you said quality is better than speed xD I know you wont abandon SLL, this is amazing. Please take your time, we will wait :)
alice chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
umpt. let me just ask are you going to put chapter 20 in? because i am really excited to know what will happen .. i loking forward in to it.. wish your going to load chapter 20 .. thanks..
alice chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
uhmpt.. wish cc and lulu to have it.. btw ive already finished semper fidelis and i like it. wish your going to continue it.r let me just say add more into it.o. thanks .. im looking forward in it..
Lxc chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
Sorry for bothering but...ahem...are you still planning on continuing this? Pls say yes:( my friends and I really love this fanfic. Please oh please do!
CluClu-chan chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
Please continue huhuhuhu! I love this with all my heart and will DX pelase continue koa chan, _ *puppy eyes*
CluClu-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Please continue koa-chan. I have to admit, this my favorite of all my favorites stories. Your a goddess xD Please update soon.