Reviews for Ai Yori Aoshi: KAMEN RIDER RONIN
WDaimondInfinity chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
good love story, chou sweet
WDaimondInfinity chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
chou interesting
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I really hope Ai Yori Aoshi: KAMEN RIDER RONIN is one of the series you plan to finish, this is a great story.
Fireminer chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Man, this is just so cool! You have to continue this!
sonicmillenium22 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
a good story to be assured i however will come up withe som thing much more labyrint
cooking samurai chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Cool story and are you going to make a Kamen Rider for Samurai and Daimyo.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
The Kamen Rider crossover story is great.
Cylon One chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Waiting this long for this update was worth it.

I knew it would be.

Feel the same for the next one.

Thanks for another great chapter with its telling of its part of this great adventure.
snake screamer chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
good chapter.
Hallwings chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
You know, I almost game up on this fic.

I said "ALMOST".

And I never once even THOUGHT of possession by the Spirits. You really surprised me there.

At least Taeko isn't totally out of it by the loss of her glasses (if you don't get that, look up "Gokujo Seitokai", a.k.a. "Best Student Council").

Crowning Moment of Awesome for Aoi using her bow and arrow to injure the Puppet Spirit.

Can you tell me more about the Hoshikage (星影) clan, please?

Anyways, awesome chapter, hope the next one doesn't take two years to complete.
SulliMike23 chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Boy have I missed this one! Now that Taeko is in the house, all we have left are Mayu and Chika. The spirits are getting smarter too.
BeastvsMan chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I like it when Kaoru's being a Kamen Rider proves to Miyabi how gallant he is for Aoi. I wonder when there will be a chapter when Ronin has a bike?
leobelkin chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
very nice plottransitions

lookin forward 2 more!
Hallwings chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Things are DEFINITELY getting interesting in the Summer House.

And just how DID Kenshin react to Tina giving the "breast exams" to Aoi and Miyabi (especially Miyabi)?

Hope to see 第七幕 (Dai Nana Maku; Chapter 7) soon.
Shadow Element 13 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
A fun chap. I like Tina and I think she'll liven things up for the group even more so then it already is. Also, I thought making this Spirit the Keg Spirit was pretty funny, especially since Tina was getting the others drunk in this chap.