Reviews for War of the Light
silverwolf chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
you should have a chapter where a yellow ring recruits Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons
DragonXDelinquent chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
That's kinda on Deathstroke can overpower Hal's Will to override the ring level of bullshit I think
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
I really adore this drabble. ;)
Deity of Insanity chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Didn't get the reference but the context was still funny.

Keep it up,
-Deity.
antlan87 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Nice, an Iono crossover! Very amusing, I do so enjoy your crossover stories.
SCM chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
You realize what you've done, right? My poor 2814...
GGMK chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Heh heh! That was funny!

It helps that I recognize most of the cameos (Madoka FTW), but the interactions are priceless! Please continue!
Ice Jazz Elleth chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
This is brilliant and amusing, although I don't know half the characters at times. I think Gollum would be brilliant with an Orange Ring. Or a compition between the Orange Ring and the One Ring.
Keep up the good work!
-Ice Jazz Elleth
stephen chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
your a f-ing genius
Deity of Insanity chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
This is highly amusing. I hope you do continue. Keep it up.
SwordMasterZ chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
update soon
Sorakage Sama chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
You got that right. Considering the entire premise of the franchise is to grab the most powerful 'mon possible, this was bound to come up sooner or later. Nice work. As for future chapters, How about a two way ring fight between yellow and indigo for who gets Himura Kenshin? He's bloody terrifying, but at the same time, he's the most compassionate anime and manga character I've ever seen.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
SwordMasterZ chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
nice How about L from death note as a green
Darth Krande chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
((this Dr. Kenzo Tenma should really bro-fist with Seedow the andalite from Animorphs))

I love this series. I wonder if the turned-down rings will try other people? Poor yellow ring may not... :)
Ash Ketchum host of Ion chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Green Lantern Ash Ketchum. Enough said.