Reviews for The Evil White Knight
Safeguard chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I love this, it's really cute. Does Lelouch get revenge? ;)
Drifting Aloof chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
aww so adorable a ticklish lelouch is a cute lelouch. Good story
MsHunnySenpai chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awwwwwww! That was cute!
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 1 . 7/30/2013

lelouch needs to be tickled more often
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG LOLOL, Lulu's so cute when he's being tortured by tickling! xDD I love your Suzululu stories! Very adorable. :3 Keep up the great work
swanfrost chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That was so cute and funny! LOL
Selvadja chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
hahahaha xD

oh god i SO had to laugh!

this fic was really cute o

damn you made me grin and laugh so hard that my cheeks hurt now! xD

and i would never throw you into fanfiction hell...i would open the gates of fanfiction heaven for you, because this fic is awesome!o

kudo421 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
its a very good story!
hpalabay chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
well maybe it's cool to die laughing...or maybe not?
irmina chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Very cute
rosez-have-thornz chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was really cute! Thank you! :)
LookingForMeaning chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
THANK YOU! I recently got into a fight with my boyfriend over a picture of myself on his phone and so we started wrestling for the phone. It shifted from couch to floor, when I remembered the pinning technique used by Suzaku in this fanfic. I almost immediately got the phone and deleted the picture, so I thought I should stop by and thank you. We'd fought over the damn electronic device for WEEKS and in naught 2 minutes it was in my hand and picture gone! You've no idea of my gratitude! You deserve endless hugs and cookies or brownies or cupcakes or, well anything sweet really!
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
HOLY CRAP! I have to review quickly for this, it's almost 3am here! VERY funny story I loved it! Suzaku is evil...I hate being tickled too, and i am very ticklish, so i know how Lelouch feels...haha!
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh this is hilarious, i just hope there is this story in the real Anime, i would be glad and scream aloud _
Ash chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I love it! You got to the tickling right away. Thats great. And it was NOT gat at all.