Reviews for A Digital Crisis
The Dark Jashinist chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Man good story if i were.u i wod finish the story
The Dark Jashinist chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Hmm yeah i like the rules
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
that they need his help finding survivors in the city where guilmons freinds were getting married but got bombed
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I hate cliffhangers but very good story so far
SG-Cynder chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
WOW! I'm liking this story quite alot. It's funny and interesting. You should continue it when you have the chance.
CrossoverFan chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
You had the gall to use Red vs Blue? Fantastic, keep up the good work. I thought I felt a RvB vibe at the line "EVERYONE'S AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!"

Agunimonis informing her that he has been drafted. Dun Dun Dah! Which means Guilmon and Terriormon could be drafted aswell. So he decided to give those two fair warning.
DigimonTamersFan chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
its coming along. As for what Agunimon said, I reckon my idea is that he called to draft Guilmon into the army.
Raakshii chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Agunimon should tell Renamon that the enemy is coming and that Guilmon is being drafted.
Neon Master chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Great update! I loved the part when guilmon was trying to shoo the bird away while trying to reach the was very sweet when renamon kissed guilmon and eased the pain after he feel from the for the phone call from augumon,Here's my told renamon to tell guilmon that war is coming and guilmon must join the army despite that he already chose not up the good work and i look forward to the next chapter of new worst summer ever.
Lord Pata chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Ouch poor Guilmon that has to hurt a lot but hey, I bet that kiss he got from Renamon made him forget any pain lol

As for what Agunimon told Renamon, guess he called to tell Guilmon he is really needed on the front, I need to think well about it to come up with a good line for it
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Man, Guilmon would kill Terriermon and I hope Guilmon and Renamon get together soon. Good luck on your other story.
down chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
pls hurry up with next chapter and renamon shouldn't tell of her feelings and terriormon should win once again pls hurry
john chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
i think that terriormon should win the rock paper scissors and that renamon should not tell of her feelings, pls hurry up with next chapter can't wait
mike chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
i think that you should make guilmon louis the bet and renamon not tell her fealings pls hurry up with next chapter
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »