Reviews for Dreams
laxgrl21 chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
I've seen the M*A*S*H episode of dreams, and definitely prefer your Hogan's Heroes version better!
Mistress V chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I'm really enjoying this (finally catching up on reading-again) especially this chapter, as I'm a musician's kid and can appreciate what happened. Poor Klink!

And yes, it's great to se something different than the MASH version, which was wonderfully thought-provoiing but still creeped me out on occasion!
Atarah Derek chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
That chapter fit both Klink and Werner Klemperer so well. I loved it.
Robin Margolin chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
"The think system" Yes let's hear it for The Music Man.
rutika78 chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Terrific! Your dialog just gets better and better.
Bits And Pieces chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Poor Klink! Even in his dreams he can't conduct an orchestra! LOL Of course, it would have helped if they'd been professional musicians...instead of prisoners! I especially loved the part about the Geneva Convention; "No prisoners should be forced to participate in an orchestration of Hitler's favorite composer." That had me ROFL!

Great chapter! And I hope you're going to be including a few more dreams; you do such a wonderful job with them!
ColHogan chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Great chapter! I loved especially the part where Hogan 'finds' something in the Geneva Convention against the prisoners being forced to play Wagner. ROFLOL. Seems like he came up with an excuse for everything. And then the prisoners looking unkempt in front of the audience. LOL.
konarciq chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
I should be doing other things right now (like the PBA), but all of a sudden I couldnt quite resist to finally read this story. (Remember what I told you about that quote from Nathaniel Benchley? LOL)

This story is easy-read, and has some very funny things in it. I think I liked Hogans and LeBeaus chapters the best, and - like others - I, too, cant resist asking: are you going to do Klink and Schultz as well? Even though the story is marked as complete...

And er... since were on a Hogans Heroes site here, a show that even outdates the Brady Bunch, I dont think anyone would necessarily suspect your age when reading that reference. After all, I think quite a few of us are far younger than both those shows! (And yes, I, too, didnt need your explicate footnote to recognize it as a Brady Bunch reference ;-)
Atarah Derek chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
LOL! Ah, the DLF. It figures he'd dream of a restaurant. But now I have to wonder how he managed to drink the spiked wine. I would think he'd know how to avoid doing something like that.

I love how Schultz tried to treat the restaurant like it was the prison camp.
Prowler4 chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Oh, that was good!

Are you going to do the Heroes one time each, or will you keep writing up dreams for them?
Monker chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
I thought this chapter was good. But EEW, the lobster was in the DISH water? That's so GROSS! lol. I could be panicking if MY restaurant was going that poorly on opening day! Poor Labeau. I thought that it was funny you had both Schultz and Klink working for him. And Hogan would make a great Maître d'. He's so smooth and charming that the role just fits him. Is it bad that I had to look up the word "queue"? I have heard it before, I just never had seen it written, so I didn't recognize it. Once I found out the definition I was like, "OH, queue! Okay." It was one of those palm-to-forehead moments. lol.

I did notice this though...

“I’ll check on LeBeau," he said. You men seat the customers if I’m not back in ten minutes. Got that? And no coming after me.”

You missed a quotation mark in there, didn't you? Between the period after "said" and just before "You men seat...". Is that right? If so then it's the only mistake I noticed. The rest of the chapter was great.

Well done!

Monker
Bits And Pieces chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Hahaha! This chapter is wonderful! I especially like the fact that you have Klink washing the dishes! My favorite line: "Klink, get the lobster out of the dish water." LOL! (I'm still laughing over that one!) Great job! :D
Linda chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
LOL!

Sorry, brain not functioning well enough this morning... but I liked it.
ColHogan chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
I never laughed so hard in my life than I did with this update. LeBeau has Klink washing dishes, Schultz a doorman, Kinch, Carter and Newkirk as waiters, Hogan as a maitre'd(still trying to free himself from Marya's grasp.(LOL). I think it was the best one(other than Hogan's). Are you going to do one for Klink & Schultz? (Perhaps Klink would be Fuhrer & Schultz the Kommandant with Klink as a private?) Just a thought. Great job!
Jennaya chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
I loved Newkirk's dream. It seems the men never learned what Hogan's trick was to picking someone to volunteer LOL. Frau Linkmeyer on a date, great. Cows...priceless!