Reviews for Dreams
Bits And Pieces chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
I can certainly relate to Carter; public speaking was never my favorite thing, either! And I've heard of the trick Newkirk told him to do; I never could make it work, myself. But now I've got a mental picture of Carter looking over a room crowded with POW's; and I'm imagining what he was imagining...Hahaha! That's too funny!

I also know which M.A.S.H episode you're talking about. (And if it makes you feel any better, I remember the episode of the Brady Bunch that you mentioned!) :D

Looking forward to your next update!
ColHogan chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Great chapter! You've got Carter pegged. As talkative as he is I could see him afraid of speaking in front of a large group. Loved Newkirk's suggestion about picturing everyone in their underwear(LOL)! That was LOL perfect.
ColHogan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I loved this story. Like the previous reader, I also know which Mash episode this is based on. I can't wait to see what dreams you have in store for the others.
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was great! I especially loved the part with Hochstetter; I can imagine how many times Hogan has wanted to do that! LOL Though it's too bad he didn't seem to remember his dream; I think he would have liked it (especially if he hadn't woken up when he did!) ;D
Jennaya chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
LOL I really enjoyed the beginning of your story, I hope you continue it. I didn't find it confusing at all, but maybe that's because I know the MASH story this was based upon.
V. Davis chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hey! This is really good so far! Are you going to keep writing? If not, thats okay. It was a little confusing in the beginning, but what isn't?

V. Davis