Reviews for Well, Since You Asked
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I agree with you, with this story on so very many levels. Hooray that the Big Question isn't the one that all fangirls want it to be!
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love this, 'cuz it's funny, and because I'm sick of people spinning Sarah as the bad guy since she rejected Jareth. These are all the reasons AND MORE that I thought were great reasons for her to reject him. I am a fan of JarethxSarah, but Sarah is always in the wrong in everybody's eyes and it bugs me. I'm glad someone did this... I'm going to stop ranting now.
me chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I think I love you.
Karasu the Dark One chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I find myself pleasantly confused and entertained by this seemingly one-sided conversation between His Sparkly Lordship and She Who was Retarded and Ate the Fraggin' Peach. I also find that I completely agree that silly humans fail to give The Hat nearly as much love as he deserves...and I thing the little thing that kept switching Retard's lipstick arrows and babbles about her mother being a fraggin' aardvark also deserves a lot more love and attention. It's just too cute and humorous to ignore.

I implore you to message me without ceasing if you find yourself with the sudden compulsion to do so.

p.s.- You must excuse my exccessive use of large or uncommon words. I'm afraid it's become something of a habit because of the company I keep.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I agree completely. Although it was SORT of sad when Sarah refused him I was thinking to myself 'thank God, at least she has common sense.'

And about the sibling thing, I was always a little irked when people made them get along perfectly after that. While I must admit that after winning him back, sarah would HOPEFULLY feel a bit protective over him, the rivarly would still be there even if it was friendly, and toby would get a little ticked who wouldn't, but you know, she did go through hell to get him back.

Anyway, cool idea.

P.s LONG live the hat. That and the worm have always been my favorite characters.
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Well, okay, I'm sorry, but I actually enjoyed your AN more than the story. The story was slightly confusing. I mean, you could pretty much tell what he said, and I totally get the intimidation of writing Jareth. However, your AN is the truest thing I've read in a while, which is pretty sad, actually. ;)
lenn chapter 1 . 2/2/2009

That hat is godly. _
Lenn chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
You tell 'em, sister! ::points at Nixariel:: See this author here, folks? SHE SPEAKS THE TRUTH, and kidnapping Jareth speaks lovely strings of BULLSHIT.

::Hugs Nixareil:: you are awesome.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I really enjoyed this story, actually. It was in the same vein-albeit more humorously-as "Galatea" on Digital Quill. Also, props to you for using the phrase "Extra-Sparkly Jareth" because it reminded me of all that bullsh!t in Twilight about how sparkling is supposed to be attractive to humans and... whatever, I'll cut it off before this degenerates into a rant about how f'ed up the "romance" in Twilight was. Both that book and the incessant fanfiction in Labyrinth, however, seem to stem from one thing: an extra-special super-natural fantabulous boy falls inextricably in love with an ordinary girl (Who could be YOU! oh boy!). I like that you've given Sarah some spine.
Crazed Fuzzle chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I really like this. The format of hearing only Sarah's voice is well done, original, and despite not hearing what Jareth says it still makes sense (by which I mean: it's a really cool effect). I also very much like your interpretation of Sarah's decision, and the way it ends with her deciding to give him a chance. Nice work.
ChaiTea-Walnut chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I liked it... it was cute and I liked how you didn't put Jared's part.
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Thanks for sharing this interesting and cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-)