Reviews for He's a Winner
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Nice. Add MORE please.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh, I laughed so hard when I pictured the beginning of this story, of Sasuke crazily singing and dancing and Itachi enjoying it just too much, and Sasuke suddenly seeing him standing there - classic!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is how everything would go in a world where PWP was real and STDs weren't.
blisblop chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I lurv this , the references to various breakfasts an' ! Itachi's eyesight is 20/20 here.
alldumbamericanrejects27 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
weeeeeeeeee
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
so hot... love this fic... really cute and funny...
foolish ototo chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
aww thats it? :(

omg yuu should think of making long stories :D

because i can tell that yuu have the capability to do so.

ur stories are so addicting to read and it disappoints me when i get to the ending.

keep up the good work :D
BelovedShadow chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I luv how Itachi thinks of Sasu-chan as edible!

Oh and

"If Itachi hadn't had a mouth full of penis, he would have laughed."

That was so blatantly funny lol... ahhhh very very hot... I like that in your yaoi you always give attention to the balls cus most people dont do that..

Good work, capn!
damselwish chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
how the hell did i forget to comment on this!

i read this a long while ago and i loved it

its so cute and hilariously hot ]

i love ur writing

u make itasasu a better couple ]

please never stop writing yaoi 3
vodoodollz chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
LMAO! I would do pretty much anything is someone walked in on me singing something like that as well. Lol, especially into a kunai. Haha, I loved it. Sweet but erotic at the end. Nice short little oneshot with so much good stuff.
BlissfulGP chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I never expected Sasuke to like singing and dancing like that, lol. Itachi has a wickedly good mind.
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
...man...how do you get all of those sex scenes written so differently? For hell's sake, you are awesome!~ *sighs* I think I'm stating to annoy you...xD;; I'm sorry...' I don't like to repeat myself at how much I love this and all of your oneshots, so I'll just leave it at
KennyFinnster chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
LoLz dat was funny yet kinky...I like it.
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
a...you are very good -hides flushed face-

I love this pairing, the writing was amazing, and the story line..beautiful is all i can say about it.

I love the whole 'innocent' uke theme