Reviews for Closing Time
spacecake chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
o i like that you added a little depth - nice - keep going...please
TeeLittleMermaid chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
Love the way the story progressed...I wish you would write more solid paragraphs...it would flow really well, I think. Is this the end?I hope not...
drummerzel chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
I'm so flustered with anticipation!
whiplashes chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
The past two chapters have been even sweeter than the first ones. Too bad you've stopped posting it!
blb1000 chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
I've really enjoyed this story, and it's just getting good, but it's been months since you've updated, so it looks like you gave up on it. Too bad.
blb1000 chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
Nice! Finally they stop fighting and start loving...
ashcakes22 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
actually i think its sweet. him learning to trust... a secret that appears dark at least to him. deep, broody, and a musician are all amazing qualities in a guy in my book.
JED66 chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Ohh you've left it hanging - just when he's loosening up. Have you abandoned this story as it hasn't been updated since February? I hope not as it's really good
LoveBadBoyVamps chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
looking forward to reading and reviewing your stor
ArieCullen chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I would appreciate if you would UPDATE soon :)
qclindalou chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
ok I am now addicted to this story! Please hurry with Chapter 10! Please!
skiingscot chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
I like the current balance there seems to be between the fluffyness and the depth. Unfortunatly as I much as I love light and fluffy you have to conteract it with depth otherwise the story is just too easy to leave.
alwayswatchingtv chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
I really like this story and all the songs in it. I have been youtubing them all and listening while I read. I am newly addicted to Neighbors now. Thanks!
HeavyMetalBarbie chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
You guys need to update!

It's been like, what, three months? C'mon!

I've been so anxious for chapter 10.

I've been wondering why Edward has been all "PMS City" to Bella half the time.
Smile-J chapter 9 . 5/12/2009