Reviews for Set in Stone
AJB66613 chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
I must say, this was very thought out. If you came up with original characters and a prequel, this would easily be a best seller! I personally love it, and will always treasure it!
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
aaahhhh my heart sank when i heard he had ike but then my heart fell when i heard he wants kyle
Minion 1 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
I love this story! It's great! the only thing I have a problem with is this:

"Projection was the Freudian term for it; transferring your feelings for one object to another, which meant that the window had paid for the feelings Fatass brought on."

What you just described was displacement, not projection. c: Projection is where you subconsciously attribute your own flaws onto someone else. For example, imagine you're an attention whore, but you refuse to accept the fact that you are. You may criticize other people whom you deem as attention whores, which is your way of hating a certain part of yourself without actually hating /any/ part of yourself. Do you see what I mean? c: Displacement is when you, I dunno, trash your room because you're pissed at your mom for being a crack whore. You're taking your shit out on something, or someone, else.

Get it? :) I'm a psychology freak, so it's a little pet peeve of mine when people are I'll-informed. You probably don't even give a shit. X3
Surnoom chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Oh my god the lat part almost made me cry ! I love this story, too bas we haven't really seen the relationship between Kyle and Cartman (it seems to me).

And Bebe is not a bitch ! That's rare.

Bonne continuation !

S.
kittycat78229 chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
this story was soo awesome i love the drama of the whole thing it had evy thing and i loved it .
SouthParkScenarios chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
My god, that was brilliant! I love war fics! Kenny is so awesome, I wish he'd come back to life.
solarsphere101 chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
So I really enjoyed reading this story. It was original and interesting and you definitely have a knack for storytelling. Please keep writing because I will definitely keep reading. Great job!
Kat chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
Hm. Well, I'm not exactly sure what to say about this story. I mean, I read all of it, which means I liked it well enough. The idea was extremely original, and although it got painfully melodramatic in places, it was worth a read. You really need to find a better beta though.. the number of typos and awkwardly worded sentences was painful on the eyes. Here's just a couple I remember off the top of my head:

In chapter 1, concurring should be "conquering"

"it’d quite the bitch if March wouldn’t care at all." (what?)

"through the window or the car"- through the window of the car

"apparently not knotting what to call Kyle"- knowing

There were many, many more.. I kind of lost count after a while.

Normally, typos like that are enough to make me stop reading a story the first time I find one, so I guess it's a testament to the originality of the plot that I read it through to the end. Still, it's just such a simple thing, your writing would really be serviced by a simple read through.
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
okay this was totally amazing! excellent job! :D :3 3
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
sorry more edits i just think this story is super good so yea kay paragraph 14 (?) says to sacrifice their lives in the battle again Fattas and it should be against hehe ok awesome story i still totally love it! :D
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
xD once again paragraph 22(?) you used chock instead of shock :3 lolz omgz you're such a good writer :D i love this story :D daw ike! so cutezzesses! :P omg cant wait to read the next chapter :DD 3
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
and on the last chapter u used chock instead of shock on the 21 (?) paragraph from the bottom :3 the story is still epic :D also the forth paragraph from the bottom u spelt stan's last name wrong it should be marsh not march kay thats all for now i think i still love this story tho :3 3
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
paragraph 8(?) it says this might come as a chock, and its supposed to be shock anyways i love this story so far :3
Bhangra Santa chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
What an amazing story. It's quite short, though that's no bad thing, and yet managed to pack in so much. Absolutely fantastic. Well done!
Animegrl421 chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
Aww, it's so sad that this is the ending! I enjoyed reading this so much! This fanfic is THE BEST South Park fanfic made to this date! The writing style, the plot, the twists, all of it stunning and very much appreciated! Thanks for writing the fanfic!

The pictures you have are amazing as well, The End is my favorite one!

May you continue writing, I can't wait until you start your next glorious piece!