Reviews for Ex minus Why equals You
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I love this story so far and I can't wait for an update. But it's been so long since you've updated. Hopefully you'll update this year.
yamada.chibi chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Would love if you'd continue this :D
kuneko1207 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Please update soon because I really want to know what happens next. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE...

Please update soon.
PLEASE : )
guestttt chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOOON!
tsuchiya-sama chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
I want Sasuke's blood! *akefdakjfndkejakl!* JERK! X( please update more! can't wait for the next chap. heehee
Shadow Quil chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
You're looking to make this SasuSaku, right? Well, just because of this, it doesn't mean she can't get to know/like the other guys in the dorm. Get her to go on a friendly date with Naruto, have Neji show a tiny bit of interest or maybe Gaara's not so freaky when she's around (more freaky, perhaps?)

The job was good (I hope the guy's either Sai or Itachi). Heck, introduce the Akatsuki! Some good sibling rivalry is always good to get your intended pairing on track.

I don't think Sakura should join the band (at least not yet). Have Karin get the part, but on their first performance she bails because Sasuke or whoever wouldn't go out with her. As a last resort (and because Ino suggested it) they beg Sakura to fill in for one night. She's great! But she falls off the stage at the end and into the arms of...ITACHI! lol, maybe not. Just a suggestion.

Sorry if you think I'm being pushy or something, but I really like this story so far and think it has a lot of potential. If you need any more ideas (or want me to shut up), just reply or whatever.

I hope you update this soon

Shadow Quil
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Ouch...

Stupid Sasuke, being such an idiot for falling for such a pathetic girl like Karin! Boy, was I surprised...

UPDATE! By the way, love the fic, it's so freaking cool!
Me chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
UPDATE PLEASE! :D
Red Appassionata chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
OHMEHGOD Sasuke you sonofabitch! Wheres Akatsuki? Was that Itachi in the cafe? Woot, It could be a harem, right?Then Sasuke could be jealous, right? Right? *oo*
s i d n i i - h e h e chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
i didnt want to login but this is my username god so ready to kill sasuke damn karin
JustSomeoneElse chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Konnichiwa. Glad you updated, but no need to apologize so much(though I would probably do the same thing...this and call myself stupid-probably...*sweatdrops*) Anyway, I like the plot, and so far the chapters aren't too short neither too long, also the characters seems pretty good, considering it's AU...Oh and loved the "Chicken-styled hair" hehe...Sasuke will never escape the chicken-or duck-fate...But I think you should put more descrition on your story...About story ideas...Well, to begin with, since Shikamaru's seems to be in charge of the audition, you could make it, so that he would be connected to the band somehow...as for the members, if you're aiming for Sakura's relationships with her "roommates", you could use them, but...in my opnion this would be somehow 'cliché'. If you want to use as many characters as possible, you should take advantage of it to put more of them in the story. That's it, if you actually pretend to make Sakura the lead singer-which ,probably, you do. Are you doing this one of that "SakuraxHarem" fics? Either you plan to or not, in my opnion, it would be interesting if you made various characters connected to each other...this would allow you to come up with good "background stories" and some deep "character psychoanalysis"...not to mention good drama...School life is full of it, right? Well, that's just my opnion, so don't mind...I sincerely apologize if I offended you or anyone by any aspect, if I talked too much, if I wrote stupid ideas or if I seem arrogant and seem to be interfering too much in other's business...I hope you update soon, I like where your story's heading, you have potential! Anyway, once more, i apologize for anything I could've done wrong...Ja ne.
melody-berry2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
the storys pretty good :)

can't wait til you update

well you can make sasuke on of the band members and sakura tryout

and later on talk about why they broke up or one or the other stupidly get paired together at school apparently

or idk but here are suggestions

plz update soon

seems like its gonna be an awesome story
BananaphoneBob chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Wow, long time no read xD Totally awesome, I really liked it ) I can't believe Karin's with Sasuke ... Grr ... TOTALLY can't wait for more! D

-x-Emma-x-
Twisted Musalih chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
It's really good! Update soon!
kattylin chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
uh... you made me so sad here D: update soon!