Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 44 . 10/11
Well, this chapter has certainly been a long time coming. Funny enough though, I could have sworn I had reviewed this chapter.

Shinichi's been recruited by A.R.M.O.R. Now things are really underway. Hope that he gets that rematch with the Skull Rider though.

Not much I can think of to say since this feels like the opening act to a bigger part. All I can say is that I am looking forward to what comes next and I'm sorry for taking so long.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 43 . 5/6
So Scanner's dead, and we get to see more of Shinichi's powers in action. Guy is really getting powerful but I wonder if it'll be enough, especially if he gets into a rematch with Skull Armor. Hanyuu drooling over Chiaki was pretty funny though.

Great, so Gebok is looking into the syndrome? Terrific, guy's already twisted enough with what he had, adding that to his resources is basically asking for doomsday. Things are gonna be coming to a head soon, I just know it.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 42 . 5/1
Ooooh boy. It's been a long time hasn't it? Sorry about the wait.

So yeah, Shinichi really took a beating from Skull Rider but I'm glad that it didn't leave him depressed. Still, I wonder what Skull Rider hopes to gain from bothering him. The training with his friends was pretty sweet and funny but wow, Kage Form? Things just got real!
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 41 . 1/31
Well damn. Skull Rider's no joke as he completely handed Showa his rear end. What was the point though? To test him? Motivate him to become stronger? Looking forward to when Showa gets strong enough to trash him.

So Warren's taking more of a personal approach by entering himself into the "Game". I can only imagine what he's hoping to accomplish, plus whatever role Rachel and Alan will have to play.

First we got to deal with the fallout of Shinichi's defeat. Will he wallow in self-pity or will he try to track down Skull Rider's true identity?
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 40 . 12/29/2015
Sorry for taking so long to reply again.

Well this was a nice little bit of filler for the story. The date was pretty sweet but sure enough, Rika did try and pull some moves on Shinichi. I had a feeling it wasn't going to go anywhere and despite his perverted tendencies, his faithfulness to Rena speaks volumes of his character.

Unfortunately the festivities are cut short by the unwanted attention of Bomber. Go figure. I was a bit surprised when Showa got that helmet instead of his sword. And man, how brutal he was in dealing with Bomber. Still, he did get some really awesome powers from it. I actually thought he was going to waste Bomber but hey, sending him back as a message to GIN-SHOCKER works too.

So all this time it was Hanyuu who was responsible for them getting older. And to be with Chiaki too. That was pretty sweet. And Shinichi's learned a new trick, reversing time to bring those two back to a younger age. Though something tells me it's not something he should use often.

So now all that's left to activate is the Kage no Hoshi, huh? I wonder what powers that'll bring to Shinichi. And what lengths Bomber will go to have his revenge.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 38 . 12/18/2015
Sorry for just now replying after so long. Well now, I was really off. I thought those two might have been descendants from the future but it looks like it was just a mysterious growth spurt. Hmm. Something else is at work here though, and I have a feeling we'll find out soon.

Boy is there egg on my face. I really thought Rui was a boy but she's really a tomboyish girl who gets mistaken for a boy. Yipe.

I was a bit surprised at Rika asking Shinichi out for a date and Rena being okay with it. But she trusts Shinichi and knows he won't let anything major come of it. But I can bet he's still probably feeling really awkward about the whole thing. I wonder how the date's going to go. Knowing Shinichi's luck and Shiori even saying "What could happen"? I've got a feeling crazy stuff is gonna go down.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 37 . 12/8/2015
Sorry for just now reviewing after so long. Been hectic between juggling my work schedule and working on my own story.

So, Shinichi is hoping to take down GIN-SHOCKER. The NEO-NUMBERS are hesitant but they are starting to see 13 is just a victim of that organization as they were. While I don't blame them for their grudge since he did kill them, he did do it as Black 13 so it's nice to see that they're warming up to him.

I wasn't expecting Hitomi to have a boyfriend though I do wish the guy had been called out when he shoved Shinichi to the side and stomped through his house.

But, I wonder who those two girls are and why they're asking for help. I might have an idea but I'll have to see the next chapter to be sure.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 36 . 11/27/2015
Huh. Interesting development.

Gotta admit, I'm not too fond of Garoh. He comes up as pretty arrogant and likes using the fact that he doesn't feel pain to escalate matters without suffering any consequences. Awesome powers though but I'm honestly hoping somebody serves him up a slice of humble pie. Same to that Beatrice chick who likes using mortals for her own amusement.

That aside, I'm curious about this Warren guy and exactly how Garoh is supposed to help balance things out. Especially since Shinichi is implied to experience something that Garoh himself already has. Hmm.
MadScienceGuru chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
You know, Wrong Side of Heaven would be a good theme for Daichi.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
Well this was quite the interesting arc. I was wondering what would happen if all three items were used together and looked what happened. No doubt Shinichi became a really powerful warrior, but I wonder how often he can do that, or it was a one time deal.

Jin was a pretty interesting opponent, though very creepy, with the way he planned out his heists and even got past the NEO-NUMBERS. Plus

I had a feeling Diachi was going to help save the day at the end, but I can't blame him for getting mad at Showa. Jin managed to get the drop on them and while I can understand Shinichi's frustration with the theft, he did get carried away for blaming them for something utterly out of their control. Luckily everything worked out in the end...for the most part.

After that little power trip, I wonder what's going to happen to Shinichi next, and whether using all three treasures is going to have any major backlashes in the events to come. Or it could just be the power up he needs.

Unless Gobek pulls another trick.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
So sorry for just now replying back to you. I work up really late and this day has just been a blurr to me. I was going to take your advice and do a review that covered a whole arc. But I need to head to bed soon so I just cover half this arc and cover the other half tomorrow.

I can see why this arc is called Treasures. So there are two other items just like the Higurashi, each with their special powers. I didn't expect to see Jin again so soon but this IS his department.

Rena really loves Shinichi, and his mother was nice enough to put things in the mood. It was really sweet and romantic between those two, plus all the different fantasies Rena was having of them eventually getting married and having a family. So sweet. But man, I didn't was not expecting Shiori and Retsu having a one night stand together but since they were getting drinks and Shiori's nature, I really should've seen it coming. They both agree not to speak of it again but I wonder how Rena's dad would react to learning Shinichi's a Kamen Rider.

So Jin's already got one of the items and he's gunning for the other two. I wonder what he's gonna try and pull off to get the Higurashi.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 30 . 11/18/2015
Well now. I was originally going to review the previous chapter and call it a night but that cliffhanger made me want to see what happened next.

I should have known there were other beings like Topper out there. The concept of higher beings toying with mortals for their own entertainment is a tried and true way for story plots.

I really thought Hitomi was one of the NUMBERS, mainly NUMBER 14 But now that he's proven not to be, I wonder just how he is. Sounds like he's either a dimensional travel or a time traveler. Either way he's powerful.

Then we get a climatic battle with the NEO-NUMBERS and the NUMBERS. I did feel like the battle came out of nowhere and then the cliffhanger with 14's identity. I thought it was going to be Hitomi then but when I read the chapter's title, I knew who it had to be. So 14 was a clone or so of Shinichi. Man, I'm glad it turned out to be him in disguise instead of Shinichi himself doing all those horrible things. I also liked how Hitomi rescued Shinichi with the aid of that one doctor. And I was shocked to see that the NEO-NUMBERS had all been killed too.

The fight with 14 was intense. Now, like I said, I don't find anything wrong with vengeance as long as innocent lives aren't threatened, so I was a little irked at why Shinichi's sword didn't come to him. But hey, I've got my views, the sword has its own.

I'm glad Hanyuu was able to use her powers to fuel the Return to the Past ability. I didn't want the NEO-NUMBERS to be killed off for real.

But then there's this new player, Warren Smith, the Balancer. I'm really iffy about characters who speak of balance. As they care more about things being neutral instead of one side having an advantage over the other. Sure it means that evil can't get too powerful but at the same time, good can't be either. Hmm. I'll wait and see what he does before I make any assumptions first.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 27 . 11/18/2015
I don't mind revenge as long as innocent lives aren't dragged into it. But when it comes to Shinichi, we need to watch out that Black 13 doesn't take over him and starts hurting everyone left and right. I wonder what'll happen if Shiori finds out what her son did. Hopefully not blame him because he was doing to avenge her.

What really worries me though is that 14 is up and running. And it looks like he's running with the rest of the Numbers. Really worried about what he can do.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 26 . 11/14/2015
Phew boy. Decided to get three chapters in before heading to work.

Okay, so for the first chapter: the fight between King and Showa was very intense but it was good to see Showa put that arrogant bastard in his place. Plus, it was nice to see his mother was still so accepting of him despite knowing Shinichi's secret life and what had happened to him when he was kidnapped. Course she still grounded him for it but hey, what's being grounded compared to your mother possibly hating you for the rest of your existence. And what's more, it actually inspired her to come up with new ideas for stories.

Unfortunately Showa's victory is short lived since two more NUMBERS show up. Man, I really hated when he got stuck in those illusions but damn, I wasn't expecting Hanyuu to go all goddess on their butts. But hey, if she has divine powers, she might has well put them to good use. And she even told off Black 13, that was one of my favorite parts of the chapter. That thing really needed to be put in his place.

I wasn't expecting as many of the NUMBERS to be redeemed as I'm seeing right now but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Which brings me to the next chapter. Yokoshima decides enough is enough and turns to Shinichi for help leaving Gobek and finding a new life. While his reaction to learning the identity of his favorite author wasn't AS funny as I thought it was going to be, I think it's from watching too many comedy based anime. All the same, Yokoshima is legit about turning straight and he helps Showa take down NUMBER 6. I loved the whole, Armodillo curling into a ball and Showa kicking him at the enemy.

I also liked how the rogue NUMBERS deciding to team up with Showa, and it was hilarious how Shinichi wants to call their group the NEO-NUMBERS and Daichi immediately hates the name.

Then the third chapter. Talk about mood whiplash. But more on that later:

The chapter started out really funny. The group having a nice relaxing time. I'll admit the pervertedness did annoy me at times, but I did like how Shinichi had his limits and refused to openly spy on the girls. And how steamed he got when he learned his mother was bathing too and refused to let the guys peak at her. And it was hilarious how Keiichi plans on spying on his girl, and forgets that they can totally hear him on the other side. Turns out Mion doesn't mind...too much. She just wants him to keep his desires in check.

Sadly, the fun didn't last when poor Shiori was hit by a freaking car. I really hope Shinichi finds the bastard who did that. I don't know if it was an accident or not but the guy still needs to be punished if only to learn to drive freaking carefully.

And now WHITE 14 has been awoken. Huh, originally Gobek considered it a joke but now he considers it the perfect rival to 13. I guess since Gobek actually got to work on it, that's why he's now holding it in high regard.

Thing is, with how powerful 13 is, I'm scared to see how powerful 14 is for Gobek to consider it the perfect rival. Still, sounds like an epic fight that I can't wait to see.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 23 . 11/14/2015
Oooooh boy. This is pretty intense right here. So we are introduced to NUMBER III, Parasite. Kinda funny how the NUMBER not named Bomber is the one who favors using bombs. But he also makes up for it with his deadly nano-tick ability. Chiaki and Daichi were able to help dispose of the bombs but it was pretty funny when Keiichi realized that now he had all of the bombs in one place. Though to be fair, he couldn't just leave them lying around for some random strangers to pick up.

Black 13 surfaces. Figures it was only a matter of time before he showed up to start making trouble. And he completely devastated Parasite. And of course he's gonna wind up causing more trouble in the future. What does he hope to gain from tormenting Shinichi. To take control again?

So King returns, taking the school hostage and forcing Shinichi to reveal to his mother that he's Showa. Wonder how that fallout is gonna go down. That aside King and Show are going into a big time showdown. Will Shinichi be forced to take another life? And indeed, how will the villagers react if he must? Shinichi is going to need all the support he can.