Reviews for Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Wizards
I like the story so far but harry is grating on my nerves. He keeps going on about betrayal and called dumbledore old man and being an annoying arse who is always angry
Anyways harry pisses me off but i still like the story so im gonna read it all
Lynx D'Yaoi chapter 20 . 4/7
Wow... Just wow... Awesome story... U've created such great story that captivated me so much I forgot the time... I love this Harry, he made sure that everyone got justice & punisment they rightfully deserved... Ginny really bite more that she can chew... Hoping Harry would love her after all of she done to Harry... She really got what she deserved... Umbitch, Fudge & Dumbledore also got what they deserved... Though I'm curious of how Luna got hers & Neville's child, seeing that U never mention of her getting pregnant in the story... Did U just skip it or something?... Or is there another reason?... What about the secret potion that Harry asked Snape to brew?... Is that has anything to do with Luna's child?... Maybe the potion turning Harry's child into Luna's & Neville's?... Btw, Liam Dantes is Harry, isn't he?... Once again, Awesome story & Keep Up the Good Work... Love U...
p.s. : sorry if there're mistakes in my english... I'm not fluent in the language...
Laurenmk20 chapter 2 . 4/6
Count of monte cristo
Darman Skirata chapter 20 . 4/6
Interesting, so Harry Potter leaves the wizarding world, and Liam Dantes appears... Out of curiosity, how did Harry manage to be in two places at once? Time turners? or some unnamed method? Because Potter is Dantes, Much the same that in the Book the Count of Monte Cristo, Edmund Dantes is the Count Cristo... So how does Harry do it?
omh666 chapter 20 . 4/5
Not bad.
Indecisive Bob chapter 20 . 3/29
Wow. Harry's plan was actually really good. For a good part of the story, I thought that he was being unnecessarily harsh on everyone, even if he did have good reason. But he was planning on Harry Potter disappearing and Liam Dante taking his place since he took that inheritance test, huh? Sneaky!

The ending was kind of short and abrupt, but I'm satisfied with it. Especially Luna getting the baby as hers and Neville's. She, of all of the characters of this story, was the most deserving of a happy ending (besides Harry of course).

Excellent job on this story!
sylvelle chapter 5 . 3/21
I believe it is 'besides Neville and me' in that instance since you would not say besides I you would say besides Me.
GuidingHand chapter 20 . 3/21
I did enjoy the story, though I am confused on one aspect. I apologize if it is something obvious I missed, but was Dante Harry? If I recall correctly Harry found out at the beginning of the story that
Ravenclaw was his ancestor and Dante smelled like Harry and talked to Fawkes as though he was Harry, but I don't recall the magic used to make Harry be in two places at once. The only thing I can come up with is time travel and that Harry was aware that Dante was another aspect of himself that had traveled back in time. I'm interested to know what you did intend or if I just missed something because I was tired while reading. I did thoroughly enjoy the story and will check out some of your others.
sylvelle chapter 3 . 3/21
She couldn't 17 is the legal age in the magic-world, that has been stated several times. 18 for the mundane world
you can't change the rules to fit your story.
sylvelle chapter 2 . 3/21
count of monte cristo Edmond dantes
Kittens Kat chapter 20 . 3/20
YOU ARE AWESOME! SO IS THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
Kittens Kat chapter 2 . 3/19
THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO?
Batmanrishi chapter 2 . 3/19
Man this is the count of monte christo Edmond Danted
LAzHellRaiser chapter 2 . 3/18
Ahhh easy Edmund Dantes from The Count of Monte Cristo
GuidingHand chapter 5 . 3/17
Methos! Thanks for that reference. Now I can picture him. The Four Horseman is a great episode.
1,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »