Reviews for Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Wizards
Gina chapter 17 . 5/10
excellent!

I read in another story "living, dead or otherwise" because of portraits and loved it.

LOVE Fudge's punishment.
orthankg1 chapter 2 . 5/11
Count of Monte Cristo.
Rairi Valelira chapter 20 . 5/5
Nep
Rairi Valelira chapter 8 . 5/4
15 compton mews for pink kitten lover. Perfection lmao
Rairi Valelira chapter 6 . 5/4
Mood can affect body temp
Sanders7201 chapter 20 . 5/1
i liked it. thankyou for your hard work. was a good story.
stylo1 chapter 9 . 4/24
everything harry did is perfectly legal and thus couldve been done before going to azkaban. basicly harrys's revenge is using the law instead of ignoring it, most ppl would do exactly the opposite.

words dont hurt. it seem you dont agree with this and the reaction to torture is a stern talking to. truly dumbledore should be proud of such a reaction.

its funny how you gave harry so much power but then have him not use it
stylo1 chapter 3 . 4/24
all this buster and anger yet potter still doesnt go all dark lord. pathetic
TupanHD chapter 20 . 4/23
Wtf was this? This was a confusing story. Read with your own discretion.
Jaye chapter 15 . 4/18
I see I wasn’t the only person that is confused. I thought Harry was Liam Dante’s too. WTF is going on here. It makes no sense and I’m about to read all these comments to see if I need to finish the story or if you are just confusing everyone. Ginny smelled Harry as the Liam guy was speaking with Molly. So wtf is going on?
Jaye chapter 6 . 4/18
I LOVE stories like these...where Harry is betrayed but doesn’t forgive. Or if he does forgives he still kicks the ppl out of his life for good and moves on with his life with only the ppl who didn’t betray him (or new ppl). I read a comment on here abt ppl needing to forgive others. BS...everyone doesn’t deserve forgiveness! The person who wrote that comment is a twat and stupid and probably a pathetic loser follower brown moser in real life. Anyways, love this story!
PurePreet chapter 20 . 4/17
i loved this, author, you are amazing
Tetradical chapter 20 . 4/17
Awesome!
Cadlington chapter 19 . 4/11
Also it's like 12 years too late but "Dumbledork" was really cringe, you'd think Harry would have something a bit less... incredibly childish to call the Headmaster
Cadlington chapter 20 . 4/11
I'm really confused. I thought Liam was Harry under some kind of disguise. And that ending was... really flat.

Good stuff, though that Fudge trial REALLY dragged and a lame ending.
2,730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »