Reviews for Graded Recitation
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 4/10
Nice one, that! I feel very much for Mikan's original position, while I do see Natsume's- The Prose was so beautifully done by the way. Your story wonderfully resolves the two perspectives in a way- how actions spoke like words, how knowing didn't necessarily need to be of facts... And of course how Natsume it was to stall just because he had the power to keep the whole school at bay and have her to himself. I loved the interaction between the girls too- nice how they really have grown up. Beautifully written- you're an awesome writer.
imadreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Aw I completely get it!
-I LOVED it, keep up the great work!
lilpopsplash chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow. This short story was so emotional and actually really soothing. I really like this.
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I'm not a NatsumeMikan supporter anymore because of things, but this story reminded me of the feeling I got when I really shipped the two of them before. I think it's also refreshing for me because I haven't read anything about them (except the manga updates) for months now. There is something in the story that made me spark my love for the main characters again. If it's the story or the characterization, I'm not sure. Both, perhaps? No matter, I really enjoyed reading this.

I loved that there's a good presence of the other characters! The debate on the start is enjoyable to read. (Koko and Mochu's friendship *hearts*) Oh, and of course, the scene in the vending machine is remarkable! I couldn't help but grin as the lines in the prose where shown between the actions they made the. The line "It's for you" sounded much, much sweeter because of the line before that!

The prose is good, by the way! Nice one! This is a wonderful piece. Well done, Amelie!

In awe,
Marse Speaks
nxm chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
love it!
JawesomVictoria chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
touching!
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
wow. it's awesome! :) i guess both sides do have point. but still, saying it makes it more...secure? and mikan wanted some reassurance. hm. but, anyway. I'm with natsume. since he's a man of actions :) 3
TenNoKi chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Lovely. :)
Lovissa chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
"It's for you"..
To me, it's sounds like "all of me, it's for you"XD
That's natsume's love for you X3
What a lovely story..I love this

Lovissa
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story! You're plot was short and sweet but fairly complex for a one-shot.
strawberries712 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was a great story! I really loved the argument they had during class! :) ;) :D
July Passion chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I idolize you. Your stories are always so well thought out.

Great job. I really enjoyed it.
The Fanfiction Writing Writer chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
WAHHH!

This actually made me cry...

I think Ive read this twice already... but it's still WOW...
obessedfan101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
awesome one shot do u think u could make it to a short story
Prick 'n Improper chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
The story's really unique.

You're sooo cool