Reviews for Deeper Down
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Really great job.

Love it!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
You wrote this so well. I was surprised to at the way Hotch interrogated her. He was so harsh but your story helps me to understand it better.
Eleonor chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Really enjoyed it. Hotch was scary and I believe you are right, he would have thought about it a lot after the case was done, it was nice of Emily to be there for him. Nice job.
ab89us chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love the Hotch/Emily friendship in this. That episode was so good and I like how you added in his reaction while interogating Sylvia. Well done.
borgprincess chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I like friendship fics, this was nice and sweet and I enjoyed reading it. Especially because Hotch was the vulnerable one and Emily was reassuring him, that dynamic is always fun.
connie stofey chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I really enjoy reading your pieces. I think you have an excellant handle on the characters voices. I prefer reading canon, but will read other works as well. Hopefully, this will encourage you to continue writing. Your work is a pleasure to read!
FotobridgeT2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I think you've done an excellent job with both these characters! I think Hotch's biggest fear is losing control of himself, and that's exactly what you hinted at.

Good job.

Dani347 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
First, echoing the thanks for another friendship story. And, I loved Prentiss' observations of the other sleeping teammates. This line cracked me up:

"He had defeated her this time, but there would be a next. Oh yes." It's making me picture her being diabolical in making sure Reid doesn't get to the couch next time.

And, of course the meat of the story was great, Hotch's fear of going too far into the act and it becoming real, and Prentiss reassurance that he won't, but if he did she'd catch him. Which she would.
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I thought a lot about this particular scene with Hotch pretending to be the bad cop, wondering how he feels about behaving this way - you filled in something that in my opinion was missing from the series. Great job.
Lenni George chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Very nice friendship piece! Thank you for not turning it romantic! Very nice details from the actual ep. Bravo!
A-zla chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Loved it! As I do all your post-ep friendship pieces. It's so nice to see some of the team together, just being friends. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!