Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
Aleria14 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Just thought I'd let you know that I LOVE this fanfiction and wish there were more... You've done a great job with it.
Shinigami85 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I know things come up and people get busy.. But just dropping a note to let you know I love this story and check almost daily to see if there is an update..Its what I always look for when I look for fanfic.. The realism.. The relationship growing and utter devotion.. Your writing is amazing and I would love to continue to read your stories.. Pls I hope you havnt given up on this story..I'll be waiting! 3
Think.Analyze.BeYou chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I love this story so much! So sad, but so lovely, and very well written. I just hope it won't have a really sad ending... I also hope for twincest ;) but I'm fine with KxK too xD
Is the story in your authors notes actually real? That would be so cool! If I ever have twins, I'm going to name them something, but still call them Hikaru and Kaoru while they are young, and then they can go back to their real names when they grow up :D
I can't wait to see the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Joliet chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
So great to see a new chapter. I love this story, and you are a very good writer.
SageStormAshes chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Damn it. You have me crying at 11:30 pm. Sitting in my room, sobbing at your story. I can't even stop. I was going to give up on this story, too. I usually can't stand a story if its not my twincest, or kyotama. but this is so heartfelt and beautiful.

It's also very real. One of my bestfriends was in a coma for 4 months, so the comparison you have made between the running of night and day. You feel so hopeless. This story captures that completly. Don't let Kaoru die. My bestfriend had the plug pulled on him. Kaoru can't. Okay, now I am back to crying.

You have a real gift. Keep Writing

SAGE
Miss Light Bright chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Yay! You updated! I've been waiting for this. You should update more often. I really liked this chapter. Kaoru's dream was so intense, especially the part where Hikaru led Kaoru into the water. Oh no! Kaoru is having seizures! This is a really good story, promise me that you will try to update soon! *cries*
Nayomi-Kiiroibara chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
ummmm...did that story in your author's notes really happen?O.O

If it did I got one thing to say...OTAKU MOM!

anyway Hikaru's so right when he said he thought Kaoru came back when his eyes opened...I had the same reaction!

anyway very well-written and very amazing chapter _
Luisa chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Love this so much. I am thrilled that you are reviving this story, it is very well written and the romance came as a wonderful surprise. Please keep going, it's awesome.
joliet chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
oo that last line was a nice little surprise-I was not expecting that! Glad to see a new chapter, the start of this story really stayed with me so I was really glad to see it is being continued.
Miss Light Bright chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Interesting development! Can't wait for an update! YAY!
Ruby Smith chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
... goodness me! This story is... amazing! It's so well written, with hardly any grammar mistakes or anything like that, it's pretty damn good! Too bad there is only like, 4 chapters at the moment!

This is making me dead emotional! Poor Hikaru! And poor Kaoru! Poor everyone! I especially loved how realistic everyone's reactions and how they are all really reluctant to tell him things, it's just really good! I cannae wait till you update again!

So... hurry up and update! (This pretty much covered the fisrt 4 chapters) _

Ruby x
Miss Light Bright chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Really good so far! Please continue! It is so heart-wrenching. _
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
This is so sad but cute! Update.
wishIwereanime chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Nooo! Please let Koaru wake up! D':
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I'm already hooked on this story.

I couldn't help but noticed the date it was last updated. Does this mean you won't finish the story? That would suck... :(