Reviews for Invincible
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Awesomely written!
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
omg that was really good!
Rosa Le Barge chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
this is cute 3
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I can't believe this story only has 3 reviews. So I decided to change that. 4 is more than 3, anyway.

I really enjoyed this story. I think it was a really beautiful start for Lily and James. I love how he understood to just hold her and not try to say anything comforting when there really is nothing to say. I love how she wants to make the pain in his eyes go away, so she holds out her hand. I love how surprised he is, hesitating before taking it.

It was a really sweet story. And I really like that it was written in second person, too.
ICE chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh my gosh. I really love your fics! Especially your Harry Potter ones. They're really good! :D I like how James doesn't try to talk to her. I like the way he justs holds her. :) KEEP YOUR HP ONESHOTS COMING! I'LL BE WAITING! :D
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I'm really shocked that your story only has 1 review! This story is great. I love the emotion and the way you wrote this in second person. I've done a couple like that myself and I've found it really brings something special to a scene and to the characters' emotions. This is a truly beautiful piece! :)
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was an extremly well written story!

I enjoyed reading it and I thought that the story was interesting(Why was she crying! I hope that it wasn't anything really sad like someone dying!)

Have a good day!

(P.S. sorry for all the exclamation marks I am having a really good day so I am adding exclamtion marks to the end of almost every sentance)