Reviews for The Gift of Mercy
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oooooh ... I bet Anakin wasn't happy when Obi did that. This fanfic is awesome!
Black Stormraven chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Another wonderful exploration of Ventress's character. Seriously, you write her very well and three-dimnesionally and I love every word 3
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I've just begun watching The Clone Wars cartoon and there is something compelling about Asajj. Maybe it is because of the strange paradox that she and Obi-Wan sound like lovers when they battle. But if anyone could have redeemed her, it would have been him. It's clear that she respects him, however grudgingly, and while the hatred is real, I think Asajj is somehow very sympathetic. It's different from Anakin, who I don't have much sympathy for for some reason. Asajj and Anakin are actually very similar, but Anakin killed younglings with no compunctions while Asajj can't quite manage it. Anyway, I liked this fic.
reallyverybored chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this is good :D well, better than good, truth be told- and I adore the way you portray Obi-Wan's force-signatre,and the fact that he let her get away :D
Got the Jitters chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow. You did it again! I am gaping in awe of your amazing writing skills. Are you going to add more chapters? It would be great if you did! This story has a lot of potentail. (Did I spell that right?)
laloga chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Well done! Inklings of the "Obsession" series; Obi-Wan and Asajj make an interesting pair, don't they? ;)
almostinsane chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Great chapter! This was rather interesting, seeing things from Asajj's viewpoint. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Rissika chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I was looking for some Obi-Wan/Ventress story and it's hardly easy to find them.

Here is not too much them but still a little;P

Good job!
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
It's interesting how you paint Asajj as a more sympathetic character than Anakin. It's a nice alternative point of view to take and makes this a more memorable story than it would have been otherwise.
Tisdragonfly chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Good job!oh wow, I love this story can't wait to read more!