Reviews for Abandon
tomash chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
That was an awesome chapter, loved it and love Weechester stories too. Thanks K.
Maz Kazama chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Argh! The idea of that mole thing completely disgusts and terrifies me. So why can't I stop readin god dammit? Thank goodness THAT'S over with, I can stop reading through the gaps in my fingers now!

Was really nice to see Jim and Bobby and the idea of Dean thrashing around in pain...there just isn't enough of that on the show!

great chapter hun!
doyouqueue chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
awesome story!

constructive criticism ahead dear, please remember that I LOVE THIS STORY... here goes..., i think john would be a bit more stern and less soothing to dean especially after sam has left. in chap 3 you wrote this: "Sam had always been something of a buffer for Dean." you hit it spot on, but i think you have to show it more in the story, like with the early jogging thing and the keeping-dean in the dark about the case thing, that was awesome... then again you did say that john had hot and cold mood swings, so what you're writing does make a lot of sense... hm... excuse my rants, i tend to come to conclusion very slowly :P hehehe i'm not even sure i should criticize this because really you're still sticking with what you've portrayed john as, i think you should just be careful about keeping a good balance between soothing-john and distant-john. also, another thing, (last thing i promise!) i think dean would be a bit more intimidated around his dad not scared, but much less prone to joke around with him, you get that vibe off him in season one.

feel free to ignore every blither of what i have just said :D because even if you have john get dean daisies, i would probably still read this :P... (please dont let john get dean daisies...)

now excuse me whilst i plunge into the rest of your fics :D yay!
alwaysateen chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Oh my god! What a horrible spell! Poor Dean!

At least one good thing comes out of this: John's really worried about his son's survival.
xlittleangx chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Gr! Just typed all this out then accidently deleted the whole bloody lot! Don't ask...doh! Hopefully I'll remember everything I was gonna say; here goes...

You RULE at whumping Dean! That's such an original & inventive way to do it too! Wickedly cruel but twisted as I am, I LOVED IT! lol

I marvel at how well you write all your characters, not just our three beloved Winchester's boys (which you do to incredible perfection) but your OC's too. The Witch really came alive on the page for me. I could totally picture her taunting & teasing Dean; "Aww," she said. "Puppy's afraid to die. That's so cute."

The earlier chapters were awesome! Like others I have tried to imagine how that final fight before Sam's flight would have played out. You hit the nail on the head with this! Loved how you got into their heads. Your mixture of action & emotion fuelled dialogue is brilliant!

Can't wait for the next installment. I'm already hooked on Reality Check. Now it looks as though you've reeled me in for this one as well. God you're good! lol *runs off to add you to favourite authors & to read your other story*

Ang xx
ladie red chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Yay, Dean!torture! Oh, we are cruel, cruel fans!
WastedJamie chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
oh wow, that would be a really gross way to go...very creative of you; nice! Love this story too but don't be too hard on poor Dean in the next chapter lol.
masondixon chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
I missed this story but I loved this chapter! And more to come next? Who could ask for more? Well, perhaps a really quick new chapter! I am rather greedy when it comes to Dean. Thank You.
deangirl1 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
OH - great chapter! Loved the banter between Dean and Mary - and John to the rescue! This is a nasty way to torture the poor boy - and very inventive! I loved the forced bulimia - LOL! Can't wait for the next chap... sounds like it might be my fav...
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
I love how you are getting in Dean's head here. Also nice to see that Sam has some regrets about Stanford - at least how he left it with Dean. I'm really betting that John does know what's going on - that he used Dean intentionally as bait - I am hoping that he is going to feel bad when you beat the crap out of Dean for the next couple of chapters (squee!)... I'm curious as to why John won't look at Dean - I have a couple of theories... I look forward to seeing how close to right I am...
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
estoy muy contenta con su fic y mañana flashback teenchesters, mejor no podía ser siga escribiendo y actualice pronto, 2 capi x fa, si se puede, es very, very god
masondixon chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
I felt Sam's loneliness and fear as he slept in his motel room alone. That's what happens when things go so fast and then stop...and you have time to think about what just happened. But then his thoughts on the library and all the books made me smile because that's me too. The "perks" are different for all of us.

And of course there's my Dean putting on a brave face for his father...and getting caught and arrested and then abducted and tortured because his father just didn't think it was important to tell him everything he needed to know.

Love your story and the clear, emotional way you reveal to us the missing parts of the boys' lives. And the idea of Dean whumpage ahead...well that's like a cherry on top of the cake!

Thank you.
Maz Kazama chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Haha, mate I so understand how you and Sam feel about the music thing. My neigbours can be a bloody nightmare with their bass at times! I can't wait till I'm out of this house.

And wow, John is being an ass, I hope Sam gives him Hell if he finds out what's been going on. The part about using Dean as he's a part of John was a stroke of genius!

Loving it as usual!
forensicleaf chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
So, I was faced with a decision when i saw this chapter had been posted - read it then and there last night, or save it 'til today. I saved it 'til today lol.

As usual, fantastic writing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

.paper93 x
masondixon chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Love this story. How much more depth and emotion is put into the "missing years" through your creativity. Sam and Dean are so real the way you write them. I am really looking forward to more so please update again soon. Thank You.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »