Reviews for Abandon
XKansasX chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I have been keeping up with all three of your stories. Well, this making a third. I was honestly hesitant to read this one, I'm more for the WHOLE FAMILY/BOTH BROTHERS all together kind of thang. However, I know the way you write, so i figured "Eh, give it a chance."

I have been trying for years, yes years, now to picture that fight. The John Sammy battle, and I could never quite get it. You have just brought it to focus. And even better? Was Dean's side of the story. Everybody's anguish, all the pain...suffering...

Dean's point of view just knocks the wind right out'v me. How weak and useless and just broken he feels.

And then Sam...

Gosh, I could keep on talking, i'd repeat myself over and over because I just can't find the right words to explain. But i'll just end with this, I don't review often, but when I do its because I find something REALLY REALLY good. And this is it.

Your stories are amazing. And this one...wow...

Will be here with the next update. Chao.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Interesting beginning.

I can't wait to see how Sam will be the first days without his brother by his side...
Aishybashy chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh please continue I really enjoy it, only a few stories have made me both laugh and cry (very cliched remark but accurate all the same) my heart broke for dean throughout it, and sam and john even though they were the cause of the pain, but you still managed to add the smiles with small comments (the pamala anderson doll, or the full blown chick comment) I hope theres more to come.

Alert added :D

aishy x
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
hoy he ñeído su fic y considero q llena un espacio que kripke dejo semi en blanco entre la salida de su familia de sam y su residencia en stanford, ¿recurda el capitulo BUGS de T1, en el que dean le había dicho a sam q su padre estaba orgulloso de él y q siempre tenía miedo q algo malo ocurra con sam y por eso siempre estaba pasando por stanford para controlar q sam estuviera bien? creo q esto le da material a su historia para poder rellenar el vacío, podría sugerirle q en su historia dean y su padre, tengan la seguridad de sam bajo control, incluso evitando q algún mal demonio o espíritu se acerque demasiado a sam para q él pueda creer q estaba llevando una vida normal
Naed chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is without doubt the most beautiful and heartbreaking version of Sam leaving that I have ever read - and I have read quite a few very good ones!

I love the way you describe best beloved Dean, his feelings and despair is so very well portrayed! Thank you for sharing - and please, please write more! :)
ladie red chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was the most epic fight created. It was a fight worthy of, well, John and Sam Winchester as a matter of fact. I loved it though, and poor Dean, Sam just broke his heart. LOVE IT, LOVE IT , LOVE IT!
JenF chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I'm loving this story. I think that you've captured the pecking order perfectly and I can just see John and Sam completely overiding Dean in their arguments.

As far as the timeline is concerned I've also assumed that Sam left at 18. In the pilot Dean says something along the ines of not having bothered Sam for two years. Doesn't mean that Sam hasn't been away for longer. I've always thought that they stayed in touch for the first two Stamford years, maybe on the phone.

Anyway, update soon - I'm really enjoying this one.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I really like your take on the big blow up... I'm really looking forward to where you go with the "series"!
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow another story! You write the Winchesters so well no matter what stage of life they are at. You could feel the emotions flaming off every word. I felt so sorry for Dean. Everything happened so fast and so angrily and then, in a moment, it was over. And Sam was gone. And Dean was alone. Just like that. How much pain each word thrown out into the air caused Dean...and no one listened to him at all. No goodbyes or I'll see you later...nothing. And John is definitely not the comforting type.

Very interested to see where you go with this and how you develop the lives of the three in the realm of time the series has not done much to unveil.

I look forward to your next chapter.

And I , greedily request, another update for Reality Check too.

Thank You.