Reviews for My Hero!
Wow! You finished the story. I've been waiting for a long time now. Thanks! One of the best stories I found here. Tk 5/6 next? But write 3-5 chapters before you start to release them. I like your storytelling so don't stop now.
Oh, an update. Nice.

Funnily enough I smiled at how the Bryan battle went despite Bryan being my favorite Tekken character. With his super calm Tekken 4 ending I expected him to have a more complicated story than "He went crazy and ran off for a good fight." but I also sort of hoped Tekken 6 or 7 would give him a sort of redemption arc where his rage induced psychosis wears off or something and he makes it up to DR B by working for him along side Yoshi. He was a bit psycho in 3 and hellbent on surviving in 4, but I didn't like the shift to full on lunatic, yeah he's a total beast and pretty badass, but even so.

Eh, whatevs. Tekken 6 and 7 never were much for giving side characters deep stories. Great chapter anyway.
Mr. G0D chapter 13 . 8/24
can't believe you finally came back to finish this. I'm going to start back from the beginning so I can get reacquainted with the story. pretty excited to see where you've taken the story though.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
Where are you? Im still waiting for the next chapter :'(
CoyoteKid467 chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
I meant to review this much earlier than now, but better late than never.

You're still as impressive as I remembered. The affectionate scenes in this chapter felt very legitimate. Much more than most romantic fanfictions I've seen, which focus on far more and produce much less. As writer myself I hope to emulate your skills in that regard.

Beyond the heart, this chapter had some great tense moments and I'm excited and a little sad to see how it all ends. Anyway it's good to have you back. Update when you can, I'll be ready.

-All my Adoration
CK
Guest chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
PLEEEAAASE UPDAAAATE
I never thought that the day I would come to like the yoshimitsu/xiaoyu pairing would come. I actually prefer hwaorang/xiaoyu or forest/xiaoyu xD
But dude this is so adorable and amazing! I hope you will finish this story. I'm probably talking gibberish to you right now xD it's the happiness thats making me talk this way xD
I love you dude. I really do
Argonian Dovahkiin chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
I KNEW THAT FAVOURITING THIS STORY WOULD PAY OFF EVENTUALLY!
Argonian Dovahkiin chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!
Ross R chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
As far as I can say, you like constructive reviews, so... you know your story is cool. Everyone knows. It is cool, very cool, no doubt. So just two minuses from me. First, I think, you a bit forget that Kunimitsu wanted (and I hope, still wants) to still Yoshimitsu's sword for her grandfather, so he can make a replica before his death. And second. A story with Xiao without Panda? Uh...
As for all othre things - another well done story. Not so much awesome stories based on fighting games around, so I'm stick to your page in hopes for more.
Blaze Raptor chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
A very nice story! I think you handled the transition between Tekken 4 and 5 really well. (I completely forgot that they said Yoshi saved Xiaoyu in Tekken 5)

Too bad the next chapter is the last but I can't wait to see what happens next! _
CoyoteKid467 chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
A worthy sequel! Xiao and yoshi are so cute together. Hiyamitsu in love with yoshi, what? Poor kawa. The de garonne chase scene was spectacular and maybe my favorite. I love your intrepretation of kunimitsu, if she makes her return to the series, I hope she acts similar to this. (Reminds me of nina for some reason).

I wonder if greed will ruin her friendship with yoshi again? Aikuchi seems a bit more dangerous than I originally gave him credit for. And de garonne? Hmmmm...

I can't wait to see how things unfold. I'm willing to be patient however, take your time and have fun writing ,I know I am reading.

;-)
CoyoteKid467 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ok three chapters down and I'm enjoying it so far. The scenes between yoshi and xiao are funny and quite cute. Liking the return of kawa,hiya,and harper. Imo The length is just fine. This kinda of an odd pairing, but whether it ends in romance or just friendship it works.
PurpleCobra247 chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
Like I promised, I was patient and this chapter was just awesome overall!

I can't pick a favorite part. :)
Vaultie chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Very awesome chapter as always xD Cannot wait for the next!
PurpleCobra247 chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Once again, this was epic! I've been very patient and you're doing an excellent job. Keep it up.