Reviews for Tangled Up In You
Madison chapter 32 . 11/24/2014
OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I have been looking at A LOT of slexie fanfictions and this one was one of the best I have read. Creds to you for making an amazing slexie love story! Please make a part two where she becomes a attending and they get married and have kids!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Seems like a great fic, I wish I could read more but abuse does not do good things for my psyche.
someone chapter 32 . 10/29/2013
Really really good story.
Had me in tears!
MariShal chapter 32 . 10/27/2013
Mark will always be her hero! Great story, love the angst.
Miss Mark & Lexie, write more please.
BtheP chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I was taken by surprise when I came over the word Neurofibromatosis. I did not expect that to ever show up in any fanfiction story. Do you know what it is? Or did you look up a random condition or something? I happen to have NF type 1. That just blew me away! I literally had to double-take when I saw it! Aside from that, I really like this story so far! I don't often read Grey's Anatomy fanfic because I'm more into Buffy. But I love this show and have been watching it on DVD. So, I just got in the mood to read it some :)
bacck2blacck chapter 32 . 1/3/2013
Kg,jg,j;g,klgfjkfjhosjgdjcv;lxlgmvndzlfn This is amazinggg! Just read the whole story in one sitting. Sequel please. SO GOOD!
Airsay chapter 32 . 12/28/2012
Great story
Princess Caraboo chapter 32 . 8/26/2012
I liked most of the story however I found the ending to neat and it was extremely unconvincing with the way you portrayed Thatcher throughout the rest of the story. It was to much of a deus ex machina.
D Stormborn chapter 20 . 5/9/2012

Too lazy to log in tho rn
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 19 . 5/9/2012
Aww and I so so so want to keep reading but I need sleep! When I wake up though!
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
Uh oh
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
*sigh* the road to happiness is full of unpleasantness.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Oh shit. PERFECT ENDING LINE. Just perfect!
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
I hope she winds up going to live with him. Although in my head it kind of plays out like.. Thatcher comes home and beats her really bad and then it's a necessary thing for her to do. So that would suck. MAYBE I WILL BE WRONG
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
Thatcher. Bastard. Ugh. But aw Mark is so sweet deep down inside.