Reviews for WireTap
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
From He-Man to NCIS,hmmn,fascinating... ;)

You write extremely well.'Nuff said.
Bookworm1986 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i'm not so sure i necessarily agree with your thoughts on why Vance is the way he is with Dinozzo.

i think Vance is a bit disgruntled as regards lack of computer skills and perhaps tries to compensate for the favouritism Gibbs shows by publically being more approving of McGee - don't think it works but neither do i think it is supposed to. It is there to cause conflict. Its ok for Gibbs to favour Abby and Dinozzo but not ok for McGee to be favoured a bit by the Director despite the fact Jenny clealry favoured Dinozzo in the same manner Gibbs does on occasion

i think Vance is well aware of Tony's ability to lead and possibly is just frustrated that he has chosen to stay number 2 to Gibbs rather than lead as he is so capable of doing. He's probably also annoyed immensley by Tony's frequent juvenille behaviour that he would not be able to indulge upon if he was leading his own team. Vance will be aware that Tony was offered his own team and may be at a loss to understand why he refused. We all know Vance likes to see progress and Tony is a whole load of potential that is wasting under Gibbs and i imagine that more than anything annoys Vance. I think Vance knows he can trust Dinozzo as we see at the end of S7 Vance has no hesitation in pointing Tony as lead when Gibbs is being an ass.
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I loved it, you crafted it all so well. I hope that you do continue it you have me intrigued.

Kelli
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I'd be interested in seeing more of this. Not that it's not interesting on its own...
scryoko chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Ooh, I loved this! Very nice!
Ann chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I hope that you continue this story. I would like to see where you take this story. I hope that you update soon.
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Thank you I enjoyed this. As you say it stands on its own but I would enjoying reading more if you do choose to write it. VP
Lori chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
O, I liked this very much. I'm really kind of new to NCIS but I am really drawn to Tony and Gibbs' relationship and would love to read more on this. Even if it's just a little add-on with some interaction between the two about this subject.
clt chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Word of advice. While I do like this story, you are correct in that it could be expanded upon. However, don't make it an add-on to this one. Make a separate one and either have it as a sequal to this one or make it known that this is some type of "pre-qual". I truly believe that this one stands on its own merit.
tejas chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh, yay! You're writing for NCIS, too! E! :-) I found this on a rec list (since that's the only way I come out here). LOVE it! I do hope you decide to pursue the story. So much potential there!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
A great story. Very good.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I really loved your short story. The tension between the Tony and Director Vance conversation was wonderful.
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
You are correct that this wraps up very nicely. However, I would love to see you delve further into this story line, perhaps in another story. You could keep this one as is and "spin off" another story from it. This is very well-written and I enjoyed it very much.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Whether you intend this to be a one-shot or not, I think it's really well done. I liked it a great deal.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I have always loved Tony stories that deal with his background. (although some are so far off canon, it's ridiculous)

I find it lacking in the real episodes. It's a rich storyline that has been dangled, in pieces, but never picked up by the writers.

Thank you for this little nugget. I would love to read more.