Reviews for WireTap
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I have always loved Tony stories that deal with his background. (although some are so far off canon, it's ridiculous)

I find it lacking in the real episodes. It's a rich storyline that has been dangled, in pieces, but never picked up by the writers.

Thank you for this little nugget. I would love to read more.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Fantastic story, I really like the antagonistic relationship that Vance and Tony have, it makes for interesting story potential
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh wow, you have joined the dark side, yay! And as a Tony fan too, I squeel with barely contained excitement! I love your He-Man stories and have been a fan for years and having you join this fandom is the best thing that has happened in a long while, especially since it's a fandom that needs good authors! Is it my birthday already? Heh. I love Tony and you captured the essence between these two so wonderfully! It's nice to have another fellow NCIS Tony writer!
fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
please interesting so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Yay! You're posting new fic! No, it's not another chapter of 'Starquest' or the 'Interchangeable' sequel, or any of your many fics that I follow... but you're POSTING! Oh, calooh, calay! Oh frabjous day! :-D
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
great one shot! tonys relationship with his father always intrigues me. and it is about time vance shows tony some respect.:)would love to read gibbs finding out about this, is there a chance?
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is an excellent start.

I'd really like to read more of the story if you're willing to write it.

Liked the interaction between Tony and Vance.

And Tony's thoughts on the 3 directors...right on.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2