Reviews for Happenstance
arula chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh! I really liked this, its was so sweet!
AliBelly chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is beautiful :)
Butterscotch chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Brilliant. The interactions, the conversations, the sheer depth and detail of the characters was just amazing. Everything just fit together, and even though we just get pieces of a timeline the story is perfectly clear while at the same time left open to the imagination. Absolutely amazing.
Seynee chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Amazing. Very poetic, and very in-character, and I just love the way their relationship progresses. Happenstance, indeed.
plainjane00 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
this is lovely. excellent work. :)
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Woo :) This is brilliant. I really enjoyed it! I've been on a DracoHermione lull but I think it just got reignited :)
tangledribbons chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Absolutely lovely.

And I agree with your author's note, I love the disjointed effect of it, it really gives a sense of passing time, I guess.
xArcherx chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I never really considered Hermione and Draco together, but your story has got me liking them more than I like the Hermione/Ron pair. It's all completely your fault. Anyway, I enjoy your writing style and I hope to see more stories from you soon. Good Luck!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
so cute:)
Binka chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow, just Wow! That was so powerful. You've got me falling for Draco Malfoy now. The quality of your writing is something so hard to quantify, you seem to be able to make me feel, believe in or experience anything. I'm not sure whether to thank you or congratulate you, maybe here they can be considered the same thing.
montycrowley chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is beautiful. I'm glad to have read such a well-written story. I only wish more people did, because it really is a gem. Thanks for writing this, I couldn't stop smiling.
Imane Nikko chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Lovely and lyrical. I like the disjointed quality of it, all the empty spaces, and yet you've written down everything that's important.
OhHeyAl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I loved that. It was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Very nicely written! *faved*! ]

~~xRGx
duj chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Strong unflappable Hermione was never more than fanon. I like how Draco sees the real her.
Cook chapter 1 . 7/5/2009

“Hermione. . .Hermione, say my name.” He speaks and the words flutter against her lips, tiny touches that she longs to deepen. “Open your eyes, Hermione and say my name.”

This part gave me chills.

I loved this story : )