Reviews for Beckett's Quarry
Agent047 chapter 22 . 5/26/2011
I definitely enjoyed this :) All the characters at their finest... and bickering with each other. Yay!
Agent047 chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
Barbossa's scared of Anamaria... as he should be :)
Agent047 chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
Of course Will does the typical guy thing and just stands there so as not to get involved... :P
Agent047 chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
Barbossa too? Wow this is going to be exciting
Agent047 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Of course they would end up fighting sooner or later... then just as quickly become allies in one of Jack's famous spur-of-the-moment escape plans. :) And James's "So it would seem" was perfect
Agent047 chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
I like how Jack is "coaching" Norrington in how to tell a good story. I can see James's "just the facts" style as opposed to Jack's grand embellishments. :)
Agent047 chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Beckett really is evil, isn't he? Good idea. This will be interesting.
Agent047 chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
"I very seldom savvy anything when it comes to Captain Jack Sparrow." I love the way you write Norrington. It's very good. :) I love that the two of them are in this situation together.
Agent047 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
"I'll bet you thought I didn't know that!" So very Jack!

I'm liking this. :)
snarky Beth chapter 22 . 8/25/2010
Great story! I believe I’ve read others by you, which were just as entertaining and exciting :). You really capture the characters, and I LOVE the Jack and James interaction. I still say killing James off was the absolute worst thing the directors could have done! This was defiantly an interesting story-line, and I enjoyed reading it :)
Silver Hunteress chapter 22 . 7/11/2009
Very good story. Jack's dialogue was particularly excellent, Lord knows I couldn't pull it off nearly as well. The Jack and James interaction was well done too (although I kinda wish we could have seen James carry out some of those threats). Is it just me or does James say 'indeed' a lot?
IGottaFindYou chapter 22 . 7/7/2009
As she lay there somewhat dazed, the air forced from her lungs by the landing she heard Barbossa speak close to her ear, “Now Mrs. Turner, I’ll just be havin the whereabouts of that heart.”

...Oy, Barbossa...you McDick (I like to add "Mc" to everything...you should see me when I review Grey's Anatomy stories:P).:P

“Unhand her you scoundrel!” He shouted as he launched himself down toward them, sword at the ready.

...YAY JAMES!...Although, I gotta tell ya, Jimmy (:P), you could take some lessons from your pirate captain "friend"...cuz I'm sure he's got better ways to say "get your paws offa her!" then "Unhand her you scoundrel!"...like for instance "GET YOUR PAWS OFFA ME, YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!"...no, wait, that's Charlton Heston...well, still.:P
Florencia7 chapter 22 . 7/6/2009
Amazing chapter! I felt like I was there! You just make ALL the characters SO REAL. Your writing is so captivating.

I loved all the interactions involving AnnaMaria And your Jack and James were WONDERFUL as always!

You truly are one of the best writers EVER (and I don't mean only fanfiction writers - I mean writers in general). Thank you so much for making the world better with your amazing gift of creating such fantastic literary journeys!

One thing I don't like, is that you keep putting those two annoying words at the end of your chapters every once in a while... I really do think that "to be continued" sounds MUCH better than "the end", and that you should really stop using the latter altogether!

FANTASTIC STORY! :)
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 22 . 7/5/2009
Ah good- everybody's safe!

Though you seem to've set things up for a sequel- what about Barbossa's seeking the chest?

Kudos on a fine fic!
IGottaFindYou chapter 21 . 6/28/2009
A few moments later William and Elizabeth left the companionway as well to ask Jack how they could best help in the upcoming confrontation with Beckett. A few moments after than a smiling Hector Barbossa stepped out of the companionway, held a rum bottle up in salute to the retreating backs, and said, “Now that’s a very interesting bit of information to have I’m thinkin.”

...Ah geez...that man can't just stay on the good side of the good guys can he?:P