Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Marriage Contract
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Haha! The Quarrelling Couple in all their glory. I'd beat a hasty retreat too. Fun use of a minor canon fact to subvert a choice bit of fanon as well. Nicely done.
Seren Blaidd chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Love the Jane/Jean explanation and Hermione's 'is that offer still on?' to Sirius and his 'hell no!' Funny stuff.
Flashx11 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I'm glad I didn't try to guess the cliche in advance, because I might have been right. But the surprise was great.
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
*laughs uncontrollably*. Jean indeed. But "Emma"? Really? *groan*. Loved it, though.
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Heh. Good take on the entire nonsensical trope.

And good job, Sirius, getting out while you can.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was really funny! I like that Sirius knew to quit while he was ahead.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wait... What?
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
LOL Awesome. :)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Lol, this was great :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
that pairing disturbs me greatly. this was very funny, I liked how at the end when Hermione was fighting with ron and she asked if Sirius's offer was still there.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Hm... You should do a sequel to this story. The ministry is really going to let Hermoine get out of the marriage contract THAT easily just because of a typo on her middle name? Once they find out that the Geas didn't work because of the typo, they can just send her a NEW contract with her correct name on it with a new Geas attached to it. *lol*
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Ha ha, I enjoyed this. It made me chuckle. My favorite line was, "No one had ever tried to walk back the way they came."
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I love seeing cliches blown to flinders.

Really, really, itty-bitty teeny-weeny microscopic flinders.

And everyone is in character... spookily so. Excellent job!
Emery Wright chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Fun! I definitely see the parody. The ending was nice too, with Sirius high-tailing it out of there.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Well that was original and fun-ish. Go Mister Granger!

It'd be nice to make *some* effort explaining the origins of the MacGuffin... er, contract.

"No one had ever tried to just walk back through the way they came." - That seems extremely unlikely; it's the first thing an experimenter or unwilling victim would try.