Reviews for Northman's Off Rivington
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2020
Wow I want a man like Eric. Aww man now I'm all hot and bothered.
Ldynach chapter 32 . 4/2/2020
That was one very interesting ride indeed. I enjoyed it, and really loved the emails and the epilogue..all stories should wrap in this fashion..really "humanizes" the characters and makes them more relatable. Gonna have to check out the smoking section, but thanks again for this.
Gapch chapter 32 . 4/30/2019
lovely!
Gapch chapter 15 . 4/29/2019
That elevator scene was f- hot.
shivers
Gapch chapter 13 . 4/29/2019
I never can picture Eric smoking.
HSkarsgard chapter 32 . 2/26/2019
Some odd moments but a cute fanfic overall. Thanks for the read :)
Lbot1979 chapter 5 . 1/8/2019
Sookie sounds like a complete and utter backwoods country bumpkin mentally challenged complete idiot. I hope she dies
leaveameliaalone chapter 23 . 4/5/2017
wtf there is nothing wrong with amelia's behavior. she's GRIEVING and needs her FRIEND'S support. sookie and eric are being selfish and awful. i hate your sookie
AZSeaOtter chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
Great story! Lots of fun, with delicious lemons, yummy! Thanks so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 25 . 5/19/2016
That was fanfuckingtastic!
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Very interesting beginning.
MiniLover chapter 32 . 2/24/2015
What a beautiful story! Angst, happiness, tears and love! What more could you ask for? Just wonderful!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I wouldn't want to leave Mr. Granite Pecks either! Go back! Go back! Okay maybe I'll just go forward...
PimtheForestFaun chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
I think if Eric and Sookie have been through funerals, and Amelia is family to Sookie, they need to start acting like a family. Part of that is doing things together. I am not a fan of the violent subtext of "slapping Amelia upside the head" as a result of wanting Eric to chill out a bit. I also think that Eric's family, meaning Pam, did a lot to support Eric and Sookie's sequestering, but what family does in hear situations is pitch together. I think Sookie and Eric were not offering and extra friend to Amelia, as in, if Eric wanted to be in Sookie's life so much, he could have offered to support her supporting Amelia, not been waiting to indulge their new isolated life of lovers.
bib2009 chapter 15 . 5/22/2014