Reviews for Northman's Off Rivington
kitlina chapter 18 . 6/1/2010
ok, now I'm drooling over ice-cream, what are you doing to me girl? do you want me to go insane? :))))) p.s. I actually have a friend in New York and I think I'll pay him a visit :)))
kitlina chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
wow zigs you really got me drooling over Eric now. and I don't have that many napkins at my place :)))) do you think the neighbors will lend me some if I explain the reason *holds her belly and laughs like there's no tomorrow*
nickipaige chapter 30 . 5/29/2010
great story and loving this eric
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Great
Suki-Shun chapter 31 . 5/20/2010
Wow don't know if anyone ever did a chapter like this but DAMN! this is awesome and original and funny and just well hilarious lols! You yourself are a work of art *me humbly bows*
allarson chapter 32 . 5/18/2010
OmG! I have totally enjoyed this story and added it as a favorite to share with my sister. (We share a FF account) This was a great human story that I couldnt put down! It reminded me of 15 years ago when I met my husband. Thanks for renewing the butterflies I had many years ago... :)

Lots of love

AB
Bombmichelle chapter 24 . 5/17/2010
Love the intensity here. So true, tension release via mind boggling sex, just what the doctor ordered! Im hooked!
Affynity chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
Lmfao...AN Cracked my ass up! Alexander..the Great...Dane hahahaha omg! I been reading too long I am delusional and leaving a review of an AN oh well thanks for making me laugh!
Kyss Ericsson chapter 32 . 5/11/2010
Thanks for NOR Ziggily Wiggily! One of my fave SVM fics eva!
EricsGaGirl chapter 32 . 5/5/2010
*HUGS* That was a GREAT story! I am glad you finished it. Sad it finished though but glad...oh hell I'm confusing myself! I hope you write more in the future. You definitely have talent to do so. I enjoyed it VERY much!

XOXOXO!
Angela
Rosmarina chapter 32 . 5/4/2010
That sounds like one gorgeous wedding! :)

(hugs)

It must feel great to finish. One day I'll know what that feels like. :)
Blood And Fangs27 chapter 32 . 5/1/2010
i loved it!
;]
kelly1981 chapter 32 . 4/29/2010
i've only just found this site and just had to tell you ow wonderful i thought your story was.
i really really enjoyed the random chapter conversation with eric, and the chapter of email made me laugh til i cried.
well done, can't wait to read more.
kelly
edf-k chapter 32 . 4/29/2010
Beautiful ending. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with all of us and I look forward to whatever crosses your mind in the future.
Sassyvampmama chapter 32 . 4/27/2010
*sobs silently* Saying good bye is always hard. I love that you had it end with Pam's wedding and not Sookie's, what a wonderful twist. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »