Reviews for Northman's Off Rivington
Fabulous!
shell74 chapter 32 . 10/6/2012
Loved your story
AB Neg chapter 32 . 11/27/2011
Zig-I loved loved loved this Eric and Sookie. So damn sweet it made me want to cry. Thanks for writing it.
maarit chapter 32 . 11/25/2011
Hi! I really enjoyed this story. I like the short chapters and the fast pace of it, and the lemons were great! Thanks
Im-the-fang-to-your-bang chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
I like this story so far and i just clicked on to that whole Mr G.P thing. You know, Mr Gracious Plenty ;)
Angiestl chapter 32 . 9/26/2011
Wonderful story. I loved every minute of it.
Angiestl chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
I love that this story is all human but Sookie still has her telepathy. I don't know that I've seen very many like that, the one I can think of was a historical pirate type. And as someone that's known for hitting her head on things often (steel beams that I would stand up into were always fun), I can completely commiserate with Sookie's headache. In fact, earlier I felt a knot that I have no idea where it came from, how bad is that?
Faithlessone53 chapter 32 . 9/20/2011
This was beautiful! I absolutely adored it! I love that you like to let the writing flow rather than forcing it out. Everything always comes out better that way. But, this was a great story! and I absolutely loved it! Thanks for writing so those of us who procrastinate have something to do other than what we need to do! lol

~K
Chelle6599 chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
I've been seeing this title forever but had never given it a chance until today. Let me say what a dumb bitch I've been. I AM IN LOVE! This story has captured my attention so quickly and so unlike anything else has in so long. I am thrilled that I have most of it left to read and that it is complete.

I'll try to review as I go, but as I am enthralled, It may be difficult to remember to do so. Don't doubt that I'm loving this though!
Ali989969 chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
Okay, I just have to say... That was one of the funniest fucking things I've ever read. Thank you for that, fake chapter or not!
drkselene chapter 32 . 8/11/2011
I'm so glad that I stopped avoiding AH stories! This story had the perfect balance of romance, citrus, and magic. The end-that's really so timely-left me happy and nostalgic for NYC. Looking forwarding to reading more of your stories!
TMack25 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I am on my second go round on this delightful story and the one word that I keep thinking is, "SEQUEL".
AddictedToLoveStories chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
So Sookie is telepathic but Eric is human? Is that right if this is AH
aprilshowers021 chapter 32 . 5/13/2011
This was such a wonderful story! Really, really enjoyed it! :) You really are an amazing writer!
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »