Reviews for Through The Eyes of an Assassin
Midnightsun7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was really good! But so sad :( You really should update this! It would make a great story if you continued it!
gotmilk113 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Update! This story is so good don't waste it!
Immersed.In.Longing chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was really good! It was really sad, yet intersting! Although I hope you will continue it, it's a really good plot for a story :)
Demon Naruto 117 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
love it got emotional when i read it but it's a shame you haven't updated in ages
Gloriosa Lily chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I think it has a good beginning, though a bit sad. I am looking forward to the next chapter!

Keep up the good work! :)
carvinglies chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I thought it was really good but when isthe next chapter is there a next chapter
ShadowFoxKage chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Just curious when does this story take place? With this statement from Naruto below.

''Iruka, Sarutobi Jiji, Sasuke, Sakura-chan...I'm sorry...''

Means it seems to be after he was assigned to Team 7. But with Kakashi being an Anbu that is also different from the original story.
Arigato-Okami chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
you should definatly continue this one,i enjoyed!

SF
xofreethelightox chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow. This was really good! omg i couldnt keep my eyes off the screen...
Quick-n-Popular chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow, that was sad. I'm confused, though, what hand sign was Naruto trying to do before he was seemingly killed? Did he get killed?

Please update soon so I can know these answers. Its driving me nuts.

Q-n-P
1678476 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aw i feel so bad for Naruto :(

Can't wait for the next update!
AnimeLuvr666 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is awesome but a little sad so far because Naruto is so cute (sorry random fangirl moment)
insaneoneX chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
omg, naruto died! so sad... good thing all those villagers died though XD cant wait to see wat fate has in store for them XD thanks