Reviews for Pin Up
Haha LOL!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
cute story
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
LOL! That was totally awesome!

BTW, I've read a couple of your stories adn I must say I'm a fan!
EQJS chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Agh! Adorable! So short and sweet, just what I needed today! Thanks!
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hahaha, I loved this too! :) You've really got Tim and Abby down pat and it's great to read. Thanks again,

Kar, xx
Allie chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
(lauging) I LOVE this. You did a really good job with the whole team and McAbby aside from it.
finlaure chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
hehehehehehehehehehe, It is amazing that the prettiest ones are the most insecure. Great funny story, I just wonder how Tim feels about his boss having an autographed copy? Wait, he can autograph the real thing...hehehehe
Special Agent Brickles chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I love this one.

at the end Gibbs cracked me up.
Art3misX chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Hahaha, that was so cute and hilarious and just plain *Abby*!
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Very interesting story. Love the McAbby. And the idea of a Pin Up of Abbs. Ending kinda went over my head but still very creative. Great imagination you have there. A!
ShelbyElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was cute! Yay McAbby fluffy stuff.

(And an Abby-sized hug!)
ACDiNosey chapter 1 . 1/25/2009

That was really fun. I loved the end.

alix33 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
"I do however own the crazy mind that puts these (what you're about to read) concoctions together." - For what it's worth: I LIKE your mind's concoctions quite a bit.

"but it was sent to him courtesy of his pervious subscriptions." - A deliberate pun, given we are talking about DiNozzo here, or did you mean 'previous'?

"“Too much for you to handle, DiNozzo?” Tim said with a smirk not looking away from his screen. He’d noticed out of the corner of his eye what Tony had been doing awhile ago. Although it was highly inappropriate for work hours, this was Tony, he had gotten used to it. It wasn’t often he got a chance to take a jab at the man who constantly teased him, so whenever the opportunity presented itself, he gladly took it. He had gotten better at it over the years too. Many times leaving Tony at a loss for retaliation." - Woohoo! YOU GO, Tim!

"McGee entered Abby’s lab baring evidence from the crime scene for her to process and analyze." - What McGee is doing, is 'bearing', what Abby very nearly did in that magazine is 'baring'.

"“I’d should probably thank you for being my inspiration to start the whole modeling thing” He wasn’t expecting that at all. “ME?” he exclaimed, walking over to the computer beside her, if he thought his interest had reached its maximum height before, he was mistaken." - Darn, now I'm very curious!

That bit Gibbs signed to Abby was totally cute.

And I'm very glad McGee (I'm totally confused about whether to call him Tim or McGee) and Abby are back together.
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was great!I loved the idea of Abby as a model, of course she is gorgeous, oh you have to add another chapter about what happends on the photo shoot, please?

I am begging you know? great one!