Reviews for Scars
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You know what?

Your story is full of brotherly connection! And it is powerful to show us how big is the relation between the two brothers. I loved it, each word that you wrote. And,you know I'm not telling you this thinking in any other relation. Yeah, Dean and the scars have a strong line of union with Sam's life. It means that for each scar there was a time in life with him. It means that for each scar that he had there was a story together. And for that Sam thought he could regret. But Dean doens't because the scars stay inside, not out side, as Sam sees. The connection is inside. Inside them.

I love the way you write the line that shows what Dean regrets the most.

I'm sorry I can't express myself as clear as I would. English isn't my mother tongue. But I would like to ask you something... Can I translate your story in Portuguese? You can access my profile and watch my stories. You will see there that I translate another, ALLWAYS WITH THE SCISSORS, DEAN, by theashesofalexei. But if you don't like the idea, I acdcept your decision. If you give me your permission, when I translate it, I will send to you a message.

thank you very much for all.

Kisses
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved it. Powerful writing that few can do. You made a point of showing how the lack of scars effect both brothers. if you want to run with it I think you have the ability. I think this stroy could be a stand alone. But I for one love it. I love the rawness of the wounds that you reveal. Outstanding job.
Mersedes chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I like the introspection. And hey, if you feel like running with it...run with it! XD